The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Bro, bungee them to your car's hood and they'll be thawed by the time you get home. Easy.

I wanted to eat them as my ride home snack. That's the problem. By the time I got home the top ones in the box were kinda sorta thawed so I was able to chew through, but that did me no good cause I had my chips to work on then.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nah, even at just 3 seconds, the outside gets warm. I can't stand warm uncrustables. I'd never eat a regular PB&J sandwich with slightly warm bread. They need to be a nice refrigerator temperature.
Bro, when did you get so picky with the temperature of the food you eat? Just pretend it’s a pizza roll

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

Lol apparently you never learned how to eat a PB&J sandwich. You can't eat a warm PB&J sandwich man. What the fuck.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol apparently you never learned how to eat a PB&J sandwich. You can't eat a warm PB&J sandwich man. What the fuck.
I eat my pb&j like 99% of the world and I’m the one with the problem?

Jelly from the fridge, bread and peanut butter at room temperature.

McCheese

And anyway, I only eat lukewarm pizza rolls WHEN NECESSARY. It's not some regular thing I do, despite what Noodlebutt and others would have you believe.

Sure, if it came down to a warm uncrustable or no uncrustable? Of course I'll eat it warm. But if I have a choice, I'm going with cool - room temperature.

McCheese

I eat my pb&j like 99% of the world and I’m the one with the problem?

Jelly from the fridge, bread and peanut butter at room temperature.

Exactly, which is what I said. If you put it in the microwave it makes it warm, which is just weird.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nah, even at just 3 seconds, the outside gets warm. I can't stand warm uncrustables. I'd never eat a regular PB&J sandwich with slightly warm bread. They need to be a nice refrigerator temperature.

Exactly, which is what I said. If you put it in the microwave it makes it warm, which is just weird.

You said it needs to be at refrigerator temperature.

And that wasn’t even my point, you eat pizza rolls thawed out on a counter but won’t eat pb&j with warm bread.

How was your latest Olive Garden meal? Hopefully you are training to break your record on the last day

• 1Like

McCheese

Fair enough, I wasn't specific enough in my first post. The point I am making is that warm PB&J sandwich is no good, and that's what you get when you put an uncrustable in the microwave for even a few seconds.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fair enough, I wasn't specific enough in my first post. The point I am making is that warm PB&J sandwich is no good, and that's what you get when you put an uncrustable in the microwave for even a few seconds.

If you're that particular, since they're wrapped, maybe get a glass of lukewarm water and dunk them in that for a couple minutes. Like thawing a turkey but on a small scale.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
PBJ are like the easiest things to make. You don't even need to be neat like some sandwiches throw some shit and eat it. What's wrong with you.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
PBJ are like the easiest things to make. You don't even need to be neat like some sandwiches throw some shit and eat it. What's wrong with you.
For real, I’ve had uncrustables and they are no where near as good as making your own.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

Uncrustables are all about convenience. I'm finally at a point in my career where I can buy uncrustables instead of making PB&J like a pleb.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uncrustables are all about convenience. I'm finally at a point in my career where I can buy uncrustables instead of making PB&J like a pleb.
No lie uncrustables are great! However, I much prefer to choose my ratio of jelly to peanut butter than to let them do it for me!

McCheese

"Lasagna is probably more familiar to most of us than eggplant Parmesan, which is equally and maybe even more delicious than lasagna."

What. the. fuck. I stopped the video there. That's just ignorant and wrong.

Nothing against eggplant Parmesan. I love it. But in no world, timeline, or dimension is it EVER better than lasagna.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's such bullshit that uncrustables come frozen. Why can't they keep them in the refrigerated section instead of the freezers? If you buy them you have to wait FOREVER for them to thaw out.

Uncrustables are delicious frozen

• 1Solidarity