The Fast Food Thread

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol apparently you never learned how to eat a PB&J sandwich. You can't eat a warm PB&J sandwich man. What the fuck.

Toasted PBJs are legit. You are really missing out if you haven't tried it. Lightly toast your bread, then add your PB&J. The peanut butter goes all gooey and delicious when warm. Give it a shot!

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I agree that is delicious. Haven't done it in a long time, but peanut butter on toasted bread is excellent.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
$200 for multiple hours of waiting idle with some stores falsely being listed as having any? That's really bad math unless you've got a ton of time on your hands.
You're definitely right. I just looked up a picture of what that store looked like on Saturday, and its definitely not worth $200. It just seems like a ludicrous price, but I'm looking at it as a packet of shitty fast food sauce, not a collectors item. Especially because of this:
The Szechuan sauce is coming back anyways

Seems dumb to me to pay so much for what is essentially just special label, but I guess that's why I'm not spending the money.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I've been in the mood for an Arby's Chicken Bacon Swiss, but every time I get there, I'm blown away by how yummy everything looks and I usually get the steak.
Never disappointed, but it's like cockblocking itself.

on a side note. CBS is three half-strips of bacon. These may vary in size all way down to pathetic to shard scrapings, so beware.
Bro tip:
purchasing extra bacon for a dollar will yield two half strips.
However: in the others menu, you may get five strips of bacon (used in BLT) for $2.
(Also, two chicken strips for $2, used for salads)
[Bronote: Info is old and may not work. When buns were changed from seeded to star-shaped, menu may have adjusted]

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you're torn between getting one sandwich or the other, the solution is always to get both.

• 7Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm there and only seeing venison adds unless they are retarded and think elk and deer the same. Though I'd be more excited about elk. Gimme moose if it was up to me.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Hunting season is here: Arby's tests elk sandwiches and releases venison sandwiches nationwide
Arby's venison sandwiches will be available on Saturday, Oct. 21 in all 3,300 restaurants across the country, and a limited-edition Elk Sandwich will be available in three restaurants in the states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.

Sounds like elk is a trial run this year, like the venison was last year.

I'm down for this too, Arby's doesn't often disappoint. In fact, I think my two least favorite things on their menu are the most iconic - roast beef and curly fries, and even those aren't bad per se.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

So i like this spread, it's too strong by itself unlike nuttella, but it is great with honey peanut butter and itself for a super almost Ginger bread peanut butter sandwich.

Was suprised as a store brand when no name brand seems to have something similar.

IMG_20171012_160143.jpg

• 1Barf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Sonic has a deal for a cheeseburger and either onion rings/tots/fries for $3 (do yourself a favor and go for the tots). Pretty good and cheap

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you're into alternative meats, Fuddruckers is a good place to go. They offer elk, venison, and boar burgers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got the new BK spicy nuggets. Had to wait for them so absurdly fresh. Spice level was very enjoyable and not over the top. Heat lingered for a few minutes, I enjoy a good afterburn. I'd say heat level is close to Wendy's spicy nuggets. Underneath they're standard bk nuggets.

8/10 enjoyed them. Temp wise they were hot as fuck

Sludig

Got the new BK spicy nuggets. Had to wait for them so absurdly fresh. Spice level was very enjoyable and not over the top. Heat lingered for a few minutes, I enjoy a good afterburn. I'd say heat level is close to Wendy's spicy nuggets. Underneath they're standard bk nuggets
8/10 enjoyed them. Temp wise they were hot as fuck

I fucking hate bk, but I'll be stopping by the one they put 1/4 mile by my house. Been missing wendy spicy nugs. They stopped carying them in CO..... The land of green chile...... They also don't have breakfast like they do in some states and our mcdonalds don't carry their chicken biscuits.... :(

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The nuggets are brand new and I had not heard them advertised so be warned it may not be national. I actually love BK if it isn't evident.

Keep in mind mine were straight from the fryer and I already like their nuggets.

Don't want to sell you on something you'll hate

Gave me some crazy acid reflux too