The Fast Food Thread

Oldbased

> Than U
Holy cow I knew Papa Johns took a hit but I got 2 pizzas, breadsticks, brownie, 16 wings for $11 because points are half cost and previous order was x2 points and 25off code.
Bread/desserts are 5 points and pizzas 8 atm. That is insane. They are giving food away.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can eat dumpster Fast Food all day long, every day and not be worse for the wear... but if I eat Papa John's I will have an excruciating gut bomb and explosive diarrhea 3 hours after without fail.

Papa John can cram Peyton Manning's helmet up his ass.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I find that the garlic sauce is what gives me the explosive diarrhea from Papa John's. In theory I could just not eat it, but in that case, why order Papa John's?

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Never had a problem with Papa Johns but McDonalds will give me 12 hour gut bombs/pains. Arbys does sometimes and of course a 1 time rectal rocket from Taco Bell.
I do not use the garlic sauce though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
In N Out won't blow your mind with flavor or anything but for like $5.50 for a double double with fries and a drink you can't beat it

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I finally got around to trying BurgerFi...it's another one of those fast casual gourmet burger chains in the style of 5 Guys, Habit Burger, BGR, Fat Burger, etc.

I have to say, this was quite possibly the best burger I have had in recent memory. I got the "Breakfast All Day" burger, which has:

Natural Angus Burger, American Cheese, Bacon, Maple Syrup, Fried Egg, Hash Brown, Grilled Onions, Ketchup

I also got a side of onion rings, which were fantastic. My date got fries (which I tried and were alright, but nothing special) and a quinoa veggie burger (lol) which she maintained tasted great.

Only downside to the place was the cost. For two burgers, a regular order of onion rings, a regular order of fries, and one soft drink, it was just over $27.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I found those Hatch Green Chile Duke's sausages, they're legit.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm road tripping down south this weekend which means I'm obligated to stop by In-N-Out in Salinas. This is my life. I plan my fast food stops.

• 1Barf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know. People don't use PCH for long distance travel unless they have a lot of time. I know it was washed out around Big Sur earlier this year but I'm sure it's been fixed by now. But I honestly don't hear about it unless it's really bad. PCH washes out in little areas here and there somewhat regularly. It's a two lane road built alongside cliffs that are prone to landslides. It's a beautiful drive, but it's not the most practical highway.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I finally got around to trying BurgerFi...it's another one of those fast casual gourmet burger chains in the style of 5 Guys, Habit Burger, BGR, Fat Burger, etc.

I have to say, this was quite possibly the best burger I have had in recent memory. I got the "Breakfast All Day" burger, which has:

Natural Angus Burger, American Cheese, Bacon, Maple Syrup, Fried Egg, Hash Brown, Grilled Onions, Ketchup

I also got a side of onion rings, which were fantastic. My date got fries (which I tried and were alright, but nothing special) and a quinoa veggie burger (lol) which she maintained tasted great.

Only downside to the place was the cost. For two burgers, a regular order of onion rings, a regular order of fries, and one soft drink, it was just over $27.

Did you smash though?

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

I went there a couple of weeks ago. Can confirm, that's a damn good burger. I got the standard, bacon cheeseburger. Got some chili cheese fries which were BALLER AS FUCK and shared those with the table. I'm definitely down for more.

McCheese

I went there a couple of weeks ago. Can confirm, that's a damn good burger. I got the standard, bacon cheeseburger. Got some chili cheese fries which were BALLER AS FUCK and shared those with the table. I'm definitely down for more.

I'll have to try the chili cheese fries next time. Their plain fries were pretty bland, so maybe they're designed to be eaten with cheese and chili on top.

McCheese

I figured that was obvious when I said she ordered a quinoa veggie burger. She wouldn't have the stamina.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm road tripping down south this weekend which means I'm obligated to stop by In-N-Out in Salinas. This is my life. I plan my fast food stops.

Just moved back to the Bay Area after 6 years gone in the military. In-N-Out is not as good as I remember. Soggy, not very fresh tasting, etc. Maybe the location sucked, I think it was the one on 101 in Novato area. I'd take a Chik-fil-A spicy chicken deluxe over in-n-out any day, though.

is hw1 still destroyed?

I had friends tell me recently that part of it had been blocked for over a year due to landslide but was recently reopened.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'll have to try the chili cheese fries next time. Their plain fries were pretty bland, so maybe they're designed to be eaten with cheese and chili on top.
They're really good. A good, meaty chili with no beans and decent spice, but not hot. Actual nacho cheese instead of shredded or melted cheese or whatever. And a really big portion. I definitely could have taken them down solo, but it was big enough to share as well.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just moved back to the Bay Area after 6 years gone in the military. In-N-Out is not as good as I remember. Soggy, not very fresh tasting, etc. Maybe the location sucked, I think it was the one on 101 in Novato area. I'd take a Chik-fil-A spicy chicken deluxe over in-n-out any day, though.

Soggy? Are you talking about the fries? Because that's one adjective I would never use to describe their burgers. They're one of the only fast food chains to actually grill/toast the buns and it makes a world of difference.

In-N-Out fries are not very good. Easily the biggest knock against them.