The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd kill for a McDonald's brunch. Unlimited mcgriddles and bacon egg and cheese biscuits? Yes, please.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never understood brunch. At that point I'd always prefer lunch
Same. Wife is gaga for breakfast though. She eats it all times of day and often makes eggs and pancakes with sausage or bacon for dinner. If I can eat lunch, I'm always getting lunch or dinner items.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No way. When you've been out partying the night before there are few things you want more after waking up at the crack of noon than breakfast.

Y'all are just too old to appreciate brunch. Family people and shit.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There's a place here that serves what they call a Sunday Hangover Brunch. It's essentially their entire menu available on small plates and put on the serving counters like a buffet. You can eat as much of any one thing as you want, which is awesome, because their food is delicious. It's only $12 a person, too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way. When you've been out partying the night before there are few things you want more after waking up at the crack of noon than breakfast.

I got out of that phase when I was like 22

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Thing is good bfast is soooo quick and easy to make at home. Im with you if im out and they have sandwiches and burgers ill get that for bfast most times.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There are also a lot of places around here that cater only to brunch. Open 8-2:30. The people that order the burgers and shit seem foolish when the most decadent benedicts known to man are available.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
People who order avocado toast out themselves as low level brunch plebes. Avocado toast is the easiest thing to make at home. No place does anything special with it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I never understood brunch. At that point I'd always prefer lunch

The point of brunch is that you can get either or, and maybe even a mixture of the two. So many people talking about brunch as if it's just a late breakfast. You fools! It's not supposed to be just breakfast items on the menu! You're letting "them" win!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brunch here is all about the booze. It's a weekend thing and you get a bunch of your friends together and have all you can eat and drink (alcohol included) 5 star hotel quality food. Hell, the St. Regis here has a Gordon Ramsay restaurant included in it. Brunch is all about the unlimited booze!

The concept's popularity has made it a hot trend again, but 95% of the time it is terribly replicated. You're paying for the word "brunch" while missing out on the entire experience and point of it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The point of brunch is that you can get either or, and maybe even a mixture of the two. So many people talking about brunch as if it's just a late breakfast. You fools! It's not supposed to be just breakfast items on the menu! You're letting "them" win!
All the hipster brunch places I've been forced to go to has been strictly breakfast shit so maybe that's the downfall of the top knots

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
for some reason, i have never before today bought the $0.49 garlic butter cup while getting a Hot & Ready at Little Caesar's. totally worth it. also ask for some of the free Zap Pak spice packets and that $5 pizza tastes like a $10 pizza easy.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
All the hipster brunch places I've been forced to go to has been strictly breakfast shit so maybe that's the downfall of the top knots

Back when I lived in Eugene OR we would hit up this one spot that was soooooo fucking good. Basically puts out everything on there menu non stop. From breakfast all the way up to the dinner prime rib with unlimited mimosa's. It was also a hotel and I may or may not have booked a room after a couple hours of indulgence on a few occasions.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I did bottomless mimosas at a joint in Denver back in September and it was only $14. We got so fucking hammered. We stupidly went to another bar afterwards and got kicked out because one of the cats in our party threw up in a trash can. It was like 3pm.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had sonic for the first time in a couple months again. Pretty filling again. Only place around here with actual good deals too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Back when I lived in Eugene OR we would hit up this one spot that was soooooo fucking good. Basically puts out everything on there menu non stop. From breakfast all the way up to the dinner prime rib with unlimited mimosa's. It was also a hotel and I may or may not have booked a room after a couple hours of indulgence on a few occasions.

Ah yes Eugene! I grew up in Coos Bay.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Brunch is just a way to get day drunk without a good reason.

Bought a pack of "mystery" oreos and it's almost overwhelmingly sweet, pretty sure it's supposed to be fruity pebbles milk flavor.