The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I keep you guys hidden like a shart. Everyone knows I probably did it, but they're not sure, and can't prove it without getting messy.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've never had ketchup chips, but my boss is Canadian and we were chatting at lunch today. The topic of chips came up, and I told her my internet friends said ketchup chips are good. She excitedly exclaimed that they're awesome and that my internet friends are right.

Canadian ketchup chips are awesome. I've never had ketchup chips in the US that are good. Too sweet here. They are seriously different, just like peanut butter is. Canadian peanut butter is far superior to American, even of the same brand.

I refer to this as the guild. Wife can never ever know

Get your wife on board, man. It's fun. My wife likes to shitpost. I can blame all my shitposts on her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Get your wife on board, man. It's fun. My wife likes to shitpost. I can blame all my shitposts on her.

My girlfriend has known about the board all along. She might stalk me here unknown to me but otherwise has shown zero interest.

Ketchup chips sound nasty. Ketchup is meh to begin with.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You and your unique penis have not check mated us, yet. Post your wife's penis here. Then I'll understand the need for secrecy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
my girlfriend even made an account here @B-Biscuit but she never posts anymore

Yea similar with my woman - she was a little too forward with "Hey, I'm a lady..." and people scared her off with all the normal "You're obviously a tranny/show yer tits/etc" nonsense - think she lasted 3 days... lol

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yea similar with my woman - she was a little too forward with "Hey, I'm a lady..." and people scared her off with all the normal "You're obviously a tranny/show yer tits/etc" nonsense - think she lasted 3 days... lol

You're dating a tranny?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

biscuit just fizzled out, if anyone did catch on to the fact that she was a female they didn't harass her at all.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
at the GF's request, tried Hungry Howie's stuffed crust, new as of like a month ago. pretty fucking good, but Hungry Howie's already had a really strong crust game with the best flavored crust around, so it's not as drastic of an improvement as other pizza places. not sure if its worth the extra $2 despite being really really delicious.