The Fast Food Thread

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's 2 Arby's I stop at pretty regular, one has a ginormous picture of the Smoke Mountain on the menu, the other one sells it but I don't think it's listed at all. It's a little bit of almost every kind of meat Arby's has, all on one sandwich. I can't recommend it highly enough.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arby's | Smoke Mountain Sandwich

So apparently it's only 3 different kinds of meat, which is less than I though. There's enough flavor variety going on and a huge enough pile of meat that I didn't actually bother counting. Whoops. Still an awesome sandwich though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Closest Arby's to me is way down in San Jose. It's an occasional planned stop on road trips or when business takes me there. It really is one of the more quality fast food joints.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Jfc. Mayo on meatballs? Next you heathens are going to tell me meatballs are made just from ground beef. Not a muxture of ground veal, pork and lamb.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, Arby's is killing it. Just had the Smokehouse Brisket Sandwich and it was amazing.

Dude, as good as the Brisket is - do the Smoke Mountain, everything together sounded overwhelming the other day, but at the same time I couldn't commit to one, so I said fuck it and got the Mtn and it's simply amazing. Damn near perfect sandwich.

On a semi-fast food note, Hershey's Gold - a new thing they just released (at least around here) - caramel bar with pretzels and salted peanuts - I finally think I understand addiction now, I swear these things will end up killing me and giving me Diabeetus - they're so fucking good. First thing I could truly say earns my God-tier - other stuff is 5* but Hershey's Gold earns an otherwise non-existent 6* from me.

Vaclav

Arby's | Smoke Mountain Sandwich

So apparently it's only 3 different kinds of meat, which is less than I though. There's enough flavor variety going on and a huge enough pile of meat that I didn't actually bother counting. Whoops. Still an awesome sandwich though.

Yea, it's just the 3 smokehouse options in one shebang. The regular "meat mountain" is everything on the menu (except the Smokehouse maybe? unsure - I know the "Mount Italy" they did during the Italian season wasn't included on the standard Meat Mountain) in a fucking ludicrous tower.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We get it you're Italian.
tenor.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got that fried turkey club sandwhich from Arbys a couple weeks ago it was real good

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
coming to the realization that i'm addicted to fast food. ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today. over 3000 calories of crap.

• 2Quality Calories

Oldbased

> Than U
I haven't had fast food in weeks but the other day I went to Wendy's because I was out and about and starving and got the baconator double. Damn that was good. Bad news is it was 2 hours before my monthly chem 12/INR-PR labs and they did the yearly cholesterol and blood sugar as well. Needless to say today they called and said I needed to be on Lipitor and Zestril. I said how off was I? Oh not bad but this is great prevention! Ya sure, I take 9 other fucking meds, what's 2 more and a total of 21 pills a day. Never get your shit checked a day after Christmas dinner and a double baconator.
Still worth it. Now I'll be able to eat more of em. Nom nom nom

• 1Quality Calories

Vaclav

Saw that the other day. Bacon Jr I think?

I'm fond of their new chicken, their burgers I've really got to be in the mood for. (And the farmhouse although I like egg burgers I'm sure is awful, I can't imagine the flame taste melding well with the egg unctuousness)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ate out for lunch again today, but got Subway at least. footlong Italian BMT w/ spinach, green peppers, and extra black olives.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm gonna hit up In N Out for a Double Double with chopped chiles.

• 1Solidarity