The Fast Food Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pizza bagels are worse than pizza rolls. You all crazy.

Pizza rolls contain the good stuff safely inside, assuming you can cook them correctly (which isn't hard fyi. I feel like @Conefed had trouble cooking the stuffed Doritos without them bursting, too?). Plus they are sized appropriately to be eaten in a single bite, release the burst of flavor all at once. The problem with pizza bagels is that the toppings are all exposed on it, so you take a bite and the whole topping of cheese and meat just slides right the fuck off, leaving you with a slightly tomato-flavored bagel. Trying to eat a pizza bagel in a single bite always results in scalding cheese burning the top of your mouth.

Edit: And I know people will counter with the pain of the burst of lava-hot sauce exploding in your mouth when you eat pizza rolls. However, all you need to do is bite off a corner or two and it will let you ease the sauce out as you chew, so it won't hit you all at once like it will if there is no sauce escape route. Learn2pizza roll bros.
You need to sharpen your teeth like the Mongolians did. Then you won't have cheese sliding the fuck off.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pizza rolls contain the good stuff safely inside, assuming you can cook them correctly (which isn't hard fyi. I feel like @Conefed had trouble cooking the stuffed Doritos without them bursting, too?). Plus they are sized appropriately to be eaten in a single bite, release the burst of flavor all at once. The problem with pizza bagels is that the toppings are all exposed on it, so you take a bite and the whole topping of cheese and meat just slides right the fuck off, leaving you with a slightly tomato-flavored bagel. Trying to eat a pizza bagel in a single bite always results in scalding cheese burning the top of your mouth.

Edit: And I know people will counter with the pain of the burst of lava-hot sauce exploding in your mouth when you eat pizza rolls. However, all you need to do is bite off a corner or two and it will let you ease the sauce out as you chew, so it won't hit you all at once like it will if there is no sauce escape route. Learn2pizza roll bros.

You do one or the other. Can't do both.

The trick with pizza rolls is to put them in the freezer for like 5-10 min right after they're finished. Brings them down to a housable temperature. And we all know pizza rolls are better when you can house them.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2 nacho cheese fries
2 Beef chalupas
1 Taco
XL Baja blast no ice
Diablo sauce

I poured some nacho cheese on my Chulupa and sent my tastebuds to Flavor Heaven.

Today is better than Christmas. Today is Nacho Fries day.

48772614-500B-4012-8FD3-95AD3FBC279D.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Regime Regime is the best poster in this thread. Routinely delivers quality pictures and tries all the newest stuff.

thats-good.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The key to good pizza rolls is to sous vide them.

• 4Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Date night when you have that special someone over...

Serve with a 2 liter of chilled Dew.

DBB3A4D9-2F83-4C88-9B97-B904D75368FF.jpeg
90090D28-38EA-40A2-9416-310484E7446F.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys love pizza rolls way too much.

That taco bell sounds formidable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Okay let me set this straight. Pizza rolls are not some upscale snack meant to delight your taste buds.

It is trash food for your trash mood. As you lazily cook them however you cook them you think about what led you to this point in your life. As you eat them and feel them ruining your body you feel better because you made this choice for yourself because life is gonna ruin your body over time anyways and you kind of just flip off life and society like "I'm going on my own terms"

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay let me set this straight. Pizza rolls are not some upscale snack meant to delight your taste buds.

It is trash food for your trash mood. As you lazily cook them however you cook them you think about what led you to this point in your life. As you eat them and feel them ruining your body you feel better because you made this choice for yourself because life is gonna ruin your body over time anyways and you kind of just flip off life and society like "I'm going on my own terms"

You get it, man.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
2 nacho cheese fries
2 Beef chalupas
1 Taco
XL Baja blast no ice
Diablo sauce

I poured some nacho cheese on my Chulupa and sent my tastebuds to Flavor Heaven.

Today is better than Christmas. Today is Nacho Fries day.

View attachment 160339
What T Bell did you go to? Stopped at the one on Richmond Highway on the way home. Fries were good but cold. Sauce was A+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had the fries today too. I liked them. Definately kinda "fluffy", forget last time ive had fries like that, kinda the cheap fluffy fries were fairly good plain. Honestly paired with a spicy tater taco, I think that will be my $2 snack now that they raped my beefy 5 layer price. (Keep fry cheese for the taco and just the fries as is)

For a $1 it is pretty good. I think the $$$ items it falls apart despite not trying them. The smothered fries just seems like a mexican chili cheese fry, and seeing as I've never liked their nachos that much, feel like on the fries it's a waste and kinda unbalancing that how cheap it is to produce vs what I'm paying equation of jew-ery. (IE I'd rather pay $1 for a large mcdonalds fry and a 80 cent can of Hormel chili.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
trying the fries now. the texture reminds me of Burger King's fries, "fluffy" is an adequate word for it. the seasoning isn't really extremely mexican -- kinda tastes like typical curly fry seasoning, just a bit stronger.

nacho cheese sauce is pretty good with them. i wonder if they'd let me sub spicy ranch.

box comes with a doritos locos taco and a cheesy gordita crunch, so pretty good value for the box... way better value than the stacker box.

• 2Quality Calories

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Taco John's has been doing this for decades.

348s.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster

SeanDoe1z1

only taco johns I went to my car blew a coolant hose in the drive through, german jesus obviously trying to tell me something.

0/10

Hardees still my fav. Double western.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users