The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember eating a slim Jim and someone was like "dude gross, that has mechanically separated meat"

Still can't figure out what's necessarily bad about that

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I remember eating a slim Jim and someone was like "dude gross, that has mechanically separated meat"

Still can't figure out what's necessarily bad about that

I love Slim Jim, lol. I honestly don't care how it's made because it tastes delicious and it's a nice low-carb snack.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I once bought one of those 16 packs and ate the entire thing on my lunch break .Had to go home sick after

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always thought of Spam as the food of last resort. Had it in the hunting camp, boat, or whatever else and when you ran out of everything else you ate Spam since it lasted forever and then some. Maybe it gained a foothold in Hawaii because it was once given out to the military and they got ahold of it there. Maybe.
Yeah, the canned meats. Spam, potted meat, vienna sausage all remind me of being a kid and going hunting/fishing with my dad. Also, I haven't eaten any of those since I was a kid so that kinda tells you something there about spam.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You haven't descended into the lowest ring of canned meat hell until you crack open ...

Canned-Pork-Brains.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 5Barf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My grandfather loved cow brains. My Dad would get so annoyed with him when we butchered a cow because he would try to shoot it without destroying the brains which sometimes led to it not being killed cleanly. I never tried them, but I almost puked feeding some to the dogs once.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Health food they're not.

porkbrains4.jpg

*adjusts glasses*

LUCKILY dietary and metabolic cholesterol are two different things! That's why you can eat 8 eggs a day and your heart won't get clogged up like a toilet at pro bowling tournament.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'll put Frank's on pretty much anything. Yay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If I was going to put hot sauce on a taco, I think I'd have to go Cholula or Tapatio.

• 2Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I had scrapple all the time growing up as a kid. It's goddamned delicious. Wish I could find the RAPA brand up here in NY, but only one I've found is some weird brand I've never heard of and it doesn't taste the same.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had scrapple all the time growing up as a kid. It's goddamned delicious. Wish I could find the RAPA brand up here in NY, but only one I've found is some weird brand I've never heard of and it doesn't taste the same.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user