The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Quiktrip jalapeno cheddar hot dogs are the fucking shit. Add mustard, celery salt, onion and relish.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I bought a used flatbed truck yesterday and it had a 13 speed transmission that I had never driven before. I was taking it to get fuel and then I was supposed to come back into town and meet my family at DQ for dinner but it turned out I couldn't shift the fucking thing to save my life so after going 3/4 of a mile down the busiest street in town grinding gears, going 5 mph in a 35 zone, and coming to a complete stop once, I got out to the gas station and called my brother to tell him there was no fucking way I was taking that truck back into town until I learned how to drive it. Instead I had 2 jalapeno cheddar hot dogs off of the roller thing at the gas station and a sleeve of double stuf oreos. The hot dogs were surprisingly good and the whole thing was under $5. Maybe I should eat gas station food more often.

I stop at Race Track every once in a while and get some stuff off their rollers, it's pretty solid. I need to try their Hot Dogs, I'm just usually too tired and lazy to put it together

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The FasTrac off 390 near me has some of the best damn pizza. Their slices have this glorious braided, buttery, garlic-y, cheesy crust. I don't know what specifically they do different with it, but it tastes better than any other pizza crust I've ever had. The closer Fastrac to me doesn't have them, though.

Also, the taquitos at 7/11 aren't bad at all for a nice quick snack.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't matter. All this nutrition shit that fatties care about is in that thread. You should go make some posts about the merits or lack thereof for keto while you're at it.

Well all I wanted to mention was that they're fucking delicious :p. Recommended as fast food / quick snack, still dgaf if it's healthy or not.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I pulled a Kiroy and drunkenly ate 4 naked whatevers. I was barely able to do it. Then I felt kind of sick...

Worth.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

Not sure about CA but TX Gas Stations are well known for almost universally having some Mexican grandmas making breakfast tacos and shit in them. The Indian owned gas station near my work has better crispy chicken than most places.

Don't knock it.

• 3Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Not sure about CA but TX Gas Stations are well known for almost universally having some Mexican grandmas making breakfast tacos and shit in them. The Indian owned gas station near my work has better crispy chicken than most places.

Don't knock it.
He's a San Franciscian, don't forget. So unless they serve gluten free, organic food and you can fill your car with organic, sustainable, vegan gasoline at said gas station, he'll be a smug faggot.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I have a run down gas station near me that has fantastic 99c tacos on Tuesdays. It has a little tiny kitchen in it with a drive through that serves a full mexican menu. These types of places are great.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't even remember the last time I was at a gas station. But I do remember being out really late one night in Denver and a 7-11 was all that was open. And even in drunk eat anything mode that food was trash. And it was universally agreed upon. One dude was an Ohioan and the other was from Sac. So it wasn't some stereotypical SF snobbery y'all like to point out.

But admittedly I never even find myself in gas stations. I have no demand for their primary product.

• 1Supertaster

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't even remember the last time I was at a gas station. But I do remember being out really late one night in Denver and a 7-11 was all that was open. And even in drunk eat anything mode that food was trash. And it was universally agreed upon. One dude was an Ohioan and the other was from Sac. So it wasn't some stereotypical SF snobbery y'all like to point out.

But admittedly I never even find myself in gas stations. I have no demand for their primary product.

You ride around on a fixie or something equally as hipster?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Don't knock it.

that's a whole nother discussions, if you have any ethnic group making food out of a gas station it's 100% guaranteed to be top fucking tier street style food.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You ride around on a fixie or something equally as hipster?

I walk everywhere or use public transit. Don't own a car. My office commute is a 15 minute walk. Just have no need for a car.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He's a San Franciscian, don't forget. So unless they serve gluten free, organic food and you can fill your car with organic, sustainable, vegan gasoline at said gas station, he'll be a smug faggot.

And it has to be close enough that he won't mind taking public transportation there. :p

Edit -- should have kept reading, Alex is explained it himself haha.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
7-11 gas station is shit tier after you been to QuikTrip or one of those taquiera gas stations mentioned above.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
7-11 gas station is shit tier after you been to QuikTrip or one of those taquiera gas stations mentioned above.

The ones I go to usually aren't chains for whatever reason. But I think the QuikStop near me has a Tacos Frescas or something with delciousness in it.

7-11 is like the last place I will go. They don't even serve breakfast tacos... in fucking Texas! Might as well be god damn Nazi Germany.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Quiktrip is one of the few reasons I miss living in Arizona! Best gas station and convenience store out there!

• 1Solidarity