The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had one a couple days ago, and it's for sure not the type of thing to eat in the car, as lettuce and cheese get all over the damn place, but it was damn good.

Why call it a chalupa though? The previous "Naked" line was the same, wasn't it? What makes this one a Chalupa, other than being just as tasty?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I was at a coffee shop yesterday, eyeing up a smoothie and I remembered back to this thread. Its probably not healthy at all, and too expensive, and I shouldn't buy it. But then I remembered that I was going to have a cheesesteak for breakfast, and give no fucks.

In other news, Big Kahuna was pretty good for my first visit to Jersey Mike's. Very drippy, and most of the cheese stuck to the wrapper, but delicious all the same. 7/10.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Naked wild Chalupa is the shit. Just had two and I'll definitely be finishing out the month with them.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just picked up a Wild and Mild Naked Chicken Chalupa myself

found out they took the Triple Melt Burrito / Nachos off the menu, i thought for sure they'd be new permanent menu items.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What's the new box after the Triple Melt?

the Naked Chicken Chalupa box just has a drink, a Doritos taco, a crunch tacos in it, and a drink i think.

according to Living Más | NEWS the next limited time offer after this Naked Chicken Chalupa "experience" will probably be the Firecracker Burrito, which has cayenne pepper flavored pop rocks (yes pop rocks like the usually sweet candy) that you sprinkle on the burrito as you eat it.

• 1Quality Calories

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I screwed up, bad.

I went to Taco Bell and ordered the wild naked chicken chalupa without knowing exactly what it was. I always take off lettuce/tomato so they pack tacos with more meat/cheese instead. I figured it was just a taco with a chicken shell and it had meat or shredded chicken inside. I was given an empty pathetic looking shell, poultry in comparison to my lofty expectations. It had a decent amount of sauce barely contained by the chicken, and some shredded cheese. I am not one to be defeated so easily though. I luckily had added a beefy frito burrito to my order. I give you the wild naked beefy frito chicken burritolupa.

F1AI4Lm.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

Was that any good? I'm tempted to make a triple decker wild chicken taco with nacho cheese.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Yes it was great. If only I had devised a better sauce delivery method. It was all mostly on the bottom.

Hekotat

Yes it was great. If only I had devised a better sauce delivery method. It was all mostly on the bottom.

That sauce is fantastic, I'm going to get more on the side today. I'll report back/take pics if I do the triple decker.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I always take off lettuce/tomato so they pack tacos with more meat/cheese instead.

maybe your location is different, but when i used to work in the Taco Bell kitchen we wouldn't give any extra meat/cheese in that situation. tacos get a single scoop from this thing and that's it, regardless of other toppings:

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

Double Decker taco within the nake chalupa with extra sauce was fantastic.
IMG_20180515_150626.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users