The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
BWW is legit garbage tier. You're better off pouring sauce over McNuggets. Less chance of food poisoning, at least

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
30 count nuggets are here they said...
18650.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
For science friend said I must try grilled nuggets at Chic-fil-a:

I'll never do grilled again unless they're gifted.
I go to these places to experience food only they provide. The grilled nuggets are just chicken. Normal $1.60/lb chicken treated in some teriyaki equivalent, easily reproduced.
They also had fat or cartilage about every other nugget. By contrast, the fried had a more pleasing and unique taste, texture, and price (almost a dollar cheaper)

The cfa sauce was a treasure, may replace Golden bbq

Was a nice 2hr drive
18683.jpeg
18688.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I can't wait for them to open the first Chick-fil-A out here. They announced that they were scouting the island. Only a matter of time until glorious glorious #1 meals on the reg.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For science friend said I must try grilled nuggets at Chic-fil-a:

I'll never do grilled again unless they're gifted.
I go to these places to experience food only they provide. The grilled nuggets are just chicken. Normal $1.60/lb chicken treated in some teriyaki equivalent, easily reproduced.
They also had fat or cartilage about every other nugget. By contrast, the fried had a more pleasing and unique taste, texture, and price (almost a dollar cheaper)

The cfa sauce was a treasure, may replace Golden bbq

Was a nice 2hr driveView attachment 176615View attachment 176616
wtf, you have a retarded friend to recommend "GRILLED" anything over fried

admittedly i haven't tried the grilled nugs, but i'm not gonna waste a cheat day on subpar bullshit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Stop taking pictures of fast food containers while you're driving. That's dangerous.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't wait for them to open the first Chick-fil-A out here. They announced that they were scouting the island. Only a matter of time until glorious glorious #1 meals on the reg.

B20732FB-703A-4CF0-A329-FDC8FB64F66C.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This might not technically be fast food, but this is also probably the best thread for this.

There's a place near me that makes a pretty large pork tenderloin. We got some to-go plates for lunch not long ago, and the tenderloin I got was smaller than is often pictured. Still large, but not as large as some people claim. I commented that I could probably eat 2, possibly 3. Coworkers called my bluff. We haven't shaken hands on it yet, but the idea is that if I can down 3 orders (fries or tots and tenderloin), 3 people will split the cost. Otherwise I'm on the hook.

Talking to a friend about scoping out how large their in-house tenderloins are sometime this weekend. The Chiefs play at home on Sunday so I'm not sure if it will be too busy then or not.

Not sure if 3 of these meals is possible. Pray to McCheese for me

Also, fuck using mayo on a tenderloin, WTF

christinesfirehouse-tenderloin-042315.jpg

• 3Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This might not technically be fast food, but this is also probably the best thread for this.

There's a place near me that makes a pretty large pork tenderloin. We got some to-go plates for lunch not long ago, and the tenderloin I got was smaller than is often pictured. Still large, but not as large as some people claim. I commented that I could probably eat 2, possibly 3. Coworkers called my bluff. We haven't shaken hands on it yet, but the idea is that if I can down 3 orders (fries or tots and tenderloin), 3 people will split the cost. Otherwise I'm on the hook.

Talking to a friend about scoping out how large their in-house tenderloins are sometime this weekend. The Chiefs play at home on Sunday so I'm not sure if it will be too busy then or not.

View attachment 176646
The thing I'd worry about is my.jaw getting tired and my stomach filling before I could power through

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Pork Tenderloins are big in Indiana. Most places will have a huge patty that sticks out of the bun like that. I also have never seen mayo on one. That seems odd. I get ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions.

• 3Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 176646
Mayo is fine for tots
Mayo is fine for anything fried

CFC at Chili's used to be great; it may still be