The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ate the tenderloin tonight. Not sure 3 is possible

V6UVj9W2.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Post your breakfast

Just for you Noodleface Noodleface

Chicken Sandwich
Bacon egg and cheese
Hash brown
Dr pepper

Condiments Chick-fil sauce, ketchup

D7D34E8F-A6DE-4B99-808B-8C8DC4F2ACCE.jpeg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Any DC/MD/NOVA bros, check out Lucky Buns if you're in the city. Hipster as fuck of course...they even have some retarded permanent happy hour for people wearing rompers. BUT they have what is basically a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich on crack:

IMG_4304.jpg

Hot Tiger Bun here: Dinner Menu

Seriously, it tasted like the best Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich you've ever had, just way juicer, thicker, and with a few more delicious toppings.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you want to watch a good looking chick eat more food than you, Kate Ovens is your best bet. She's not that exciting to watch, but are any of them really besides LA Beast?

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Any DC/MD/NOVA bros, check out Lucky Buns if you're in the city. Hipster as fuck of course...they even have some retarded permanent happy hour for people wearing rompers. BUT they have what is basically a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich on crack:

View attachment 176917

Seriously, it tasted like the best Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich you've ever had, just way juicer, thicker, and with a few more delicious toppings.

Damn that looks so good

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 176917

wendys is like 5$ for a spicy chicken sandwich, less if you use a mobile 2 for 1 coupon.

how much is that hipster shit? well it looks like chicken sandwiches are 10$

but is that really worth 2 wendys spicy chicken sandwiches? 4 with a crazy coupon scheme.

• 1EyeRoll

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

View attachment 176917

Did you walk from DuPont? Fucking Adams Morgan hipsters lol.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fuck that chicken sandwich looks good. Making me crave one and I don't know anywhere in the area that has a good one.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Carls has a new pastrami + burger... burger. Looks tasty but coupon sheet doesnt even have a bogo or anything for it. Pffft how is a jew to step his toes into the tasting waters without a $ incentive.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Carls has a new pastrami + burger... burger. Looks tasty but coupon sheet doesnt even have a bogo or anything for it. Pffft how is a jew to step his toes into the tasting waters without a $ incentive.
That's how they do. Show new premium item in big photo, but coupons are the usual

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
wendys is like 5$ for a spicy chicken sandwich, less if you use a mobile 2 for 1 coupon.

how much is that hipster shit? well it looks like chicken sandwiches are 10$

but is that really worth 2 wendys spicy chicken sandwiches? 4 with a crazy coupon scheme.
Wendy's spicy chicken has been shit for years

I was just talking yesterday in rl about fast food chicken sandwiches. The odds of getting hard pieces are so high that it's not even worth trying.
Ironically, this is not why I say Wendy's is shit. They lost something down the road in juiciness, flavor, and texture

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wendy's spicy chicken has been shit for years

I was just talking yesterday in rl about fast food chicken sandwiches. The odds of getting hard pieces are so high that it's not even worth trying.
Ironically, this is not why I say Wendy's is shit. They lost something down the road in juiciness, flavor, and texture
I know this might be a surprise to some people here, but Wendy's quality varies by location!

Seriously though, you just have a shitty Wendy's. Or several. The Wendy's I go to is phenomenal, and better than Chik-Fil-a. Now, to be fair, while my Wendy's is pretty good overall, every Chik-Fil-a I've ever been in has been clean and inviting and the employees are awesome. And many, many Wendy's look like I'll get ebola if I eat there. But this particular one near work, is fucking awesome. They used to also be the fastest drive-thru experience anywhere, but they've remodeled and it made shit take longer somehow, so they no longer hold that title in my mind. But it is still pretty quick.

If you gave me the choice of free food for life at the current quality of these two locations, I would choose Wendy's hands down. I would rather get a straight up burger from them than anywhere else except In 'n' Out too (not counting more expensive shit like Five Guys). The only thing better at Chik-Fil-a is the waffle fries, but Wendy's fries are still pretty damn good. And Chik-Fil-a doesn't have baconator fries!

• 2Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nonsense, at least last year and for some time before that i would get coupons related to the new burgers. Now places like BK etc always have had shit generic coupons that save you like 20cents once you donthe math.