The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So they're selling Happy meals for your various emotional states now?

First time I've ever seen a burger commercial totally devoid of burgers... But heavy on single moms, skanks, manchilds living with parents and depresses people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I went to Moe's today for lunch and got my free Cinco De Moe's T-Shirt. Now my 4th one. Well, 4th year doing it. Earliest one is 2014. I still like that shirt.
VEhHXA6.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The delivery method has changed. I had breakfast at a place that is in the middle of farmland. A forklift brought out my plate. Plate was a foot long and piled high. I didn't finish half of it. Wait staff were taking back empty plates, so a lot of people were fed beyond belief. I couldn't hear anything over the din of arteries hardening and the running of saliva. They all wondered why few of them make it past age 55.
Those people work hard and die hard.

There's no need for restaurants like that in the city.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Am I one of the few that thinks chipotle is shit? I can't stand that place and everyone looks at me like my head is on backwards when I tell them that.

I noticed a big change after the food poisonings forced them to change their food handling procedures. Tasted drier/blander after that change. I'm honestly surprised that Chipotle hasn't lost more marketshare than they already have.

Also, unpopular opinion, all of BWW's sauses taste like crap to me and I always order plain wings (flats only) and dip them in ranch.

Mistake #1: You went to BWW in the first place. You deserve whatever garbage you get.
Mistake #2: You went to a place with crap sauce and ordered your wings plain
Mistake #3: You then dipped plain wings in ranch dressing.

Like, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I am actually triggered by this. I was half tempted to SS your post to share with my friends from Buffalo just to watch them all lose their minds, LOL

Boneless wings are glorified chicken nuggets with extra bredding and not worth the price. Bone in, flats only are the master race of wings.
After the abomination that is BWW, does it even fucking matter? You should have just gone and bought chicken nuggets somewhere else at this point, LOL

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I celebrated Cinco de Mayo by going to California tortilla. I tried about 7 or 8 of the hot sauces. God I love those hot sauces. God bless Mexico and the French

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think BWW is one of the worst places to eat. Their food is pretty crap, the service is always slow, the prices aren't great, and nothing tastes awesome.

Other than that, it's awesome.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think BWW is one of the worst places to eat. Their food is pretty crap, the service is always slow, the prices aren't great, and nothing tastes awesome.

Other than that, it's awesome.
Only thing I ever liked there was their chicken street tacos

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wow would've thought their best item in years and everyone would want it back after it mysteriously vanished

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

Fuck Wendy's. BK has spicy nugs all the time. And they don't bullshit some media campaign to bring them back. It's called capitalism, just keep your more popular items all the time and remove the 60% of the menu that blows ass.

ALSO, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LAVA SAUCE TACO BELL!!!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly man, $1.49 for 10 spicy nuggets is legit. If you get them old, as with any fast food, they can be disappointing. But fresh, those things are money.

My big problem with Wendy's nuggets is they don't feel very.. meaty. It definitely feels like a sludge ball that's been breaded.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I prefer my nugs battered and thus only eat McD's nugs even though you can tell its the fake meat, come at me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think BWW has pretty good sauces for what it is, my problem is their chicken isn't great
I'll buy their sauces for home, and use them pretty often. Buy a 20lb bag of frozen plain wings from Costco, grill those up, and then toss in BWW sauces. Or just use Frank's Red Hot, and call it a day. Blue Cheese dressing. Fuck you faggots dipping wings in Ranch.

Also... My Walmart has Digorno Cheese Stuffed Crust , 4 cheese for $3 and change each!! All the other flavors are $7 something each, for cheese stuffed crust. The regular Rising crust varieties are the typical $5 each.