The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Those rising crust digiorno pizzas are pretty amazing. Probably better than little caesars/dominos/pizza hut in my book. Every once in a while I come across a different brand and try it and I almost always regret it. Last week I tried one of these.

detroit.jpg

It was okay but several steps below DiGiorno and it cost more. Regrets.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll buy their sauces for home, and use them pretty often. Buy a 20lb bag of frozen plain wings from Costco, grill those up, and then toss in BWW sauces. Or just use Frank's Red Hot, and call it a day. Blue Cheese dressing. Fuck you faggots dipping wings in Ranch.

Also... My Walmart has Digorno Cheese Stuffed Crust , 4 cheese for $3 and change each!! All the other flavors are $7 something each, for cheese stuffed crust. The regular Rising crust varieties are the typical $5 each.
I just don't understand the love for BWW sauces

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
chick fil a nugs taste great, but nothing comes close to $5/20 mcdee nugs and 4 packets of sauce

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll try new brands of pizza at Publix if they are on a BOGO deal, but yeah...Digiorno is definitely a go-to choice for frozen pizza.

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
You bitches are basic. Freschetta or bust. The cost of it is prohibitive, I only get it on sale, but it's well worth it when it is.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I just can't imagine eating frozen pizza over fresh from a local pizza place.

God bless the Pizza Belt!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I eat frozen pizza because they're $3-5 and the pizza joints here cost ~$18 for a large with the works, 20+ for a specialty one. If I'm wanting something delivered I'm going to get something else for that sort of price, like chinese or whatever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just can't imagine eating frozen pizza over fresh from a local pizza place.

God bless the Pizza Belt!

Yeah some of the best pizza out there is in Westerly R.I.

DC pizza is garbo

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I usually only get Tombstone frozen pizzas. Especially when they hit sale and are like 4 for 10 bucks. I grabbed some the other day and they redid their crust and sauce. Crust is a big improvement imo. The sauce doesn't seemed to have changed too much, thank god, cuz it's the main reason I like their pizzas over like Digorno and shit.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I get these when they're on sale, I'd rate them over digiorno's, plus its my last name so I can seinfeld myself too.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Those rising crust digiorno pizzas are pretty amazing. Probably better than little caesars/dominos/pizza hut in my book. Every once in a while I come across a different brand and try it and I almost always regret it. Last week I tried one of these.

View attachment 206457

It was okay but several steps below DiGiorno and it cost more. Regrets.
I too was disappointed when I tried that.

I have been on a Home Run Inn Pizza kick. Their crust is different but I like it.