The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jello cubes when sick? This might be life changing. Did it actually make you feel better? Or at least allow you to eat something "solid" and not feel worse?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've never heard of that shit. But I don't like feel nauseous a lot. I've never even had a headache before.

• 2Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You've never had a single headache in your entire life? I've heard some outrageous shit on FoH but that might take the cake

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You've never had a single headache in your entire life? I've heard some outrageous shit on FoH but that might take the cake

Believe it or not. Not once have I ever had any kind of head pain lasting more than maybe a minute or two. Everyone seems to tell me its like a long annoying pain they deal with. Never had that happen.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jello cubes when sick? This might be life changing. Did it actually make you feel better? Or at least allow you to eat something "solid" and not feel worse?

I haven't done clinical trials or anything, but I used to like jello cubes so I considered it a good thing. I think that was the idea was that it was a type of food that was easy on your stomach.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
WTF you guys got Ritz? I just got saltines :(
giphy.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I haven't done clinical trials or anything, but I used to like jello cubes so I considered it a good thing. I think that was the idea was that it was a type of food that was easy on your stomach.

Makes sense, just never considered it. I don't know if I've ever had jello in the house.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Believe it or not. Not once have I ever had any kind of head pain lasting more than maybe a minute or two. Everyone seems to tell me its like a long annoying pain they deal with. Never had that happen.

You've never been hungover?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
My mom and dad just called and broke the news that sweet tomatoes is out of business and now they are afraid golden corral will be next. What the fuck are old people going to do now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I work for a company that supports a chocolate company, Theo Chocolate.

Goddamn I love that shit. Helps that they give me freebies every time I work on their shit.

I live 2 blocks from the Theo chocolate factory and when I go for runs it's right past the factory. The days that they're running is heavenly.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My mom and dad just called and broke the news that sweet tomatoes is out of business and now they are afraid golden corral will be next. What the fuck are old people going to do now.
Seriously? Fuck. That place was really good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big raid day with the guild.

2x kickstarts
Baja blast
10 flaming hot tacos
Nacho Belgrande
1 loaded burrito
1 frito burrito
1 cinni twists

1589056936714.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I want to be you

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
some of us grew up in the trailer park and the Shasta lemon-lime knockoff Sprite is all we had. And we liked it!

Mom would take my brother and I to the store and let us each pick out 10 different Shastas because they were 10 for $1. We thought we were hot shit and would fight each other if we thought someone had stolen one of our flavors.

Growing up poor doesn't suck until you realize you're poor.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users