The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
7-Up... OMG, I had forgotten about that one. Much better than Sprite, IMHO and memory, but not as sweet. But then again, along came high fructose corn syrup...

7up is great and much better for upset stomachs than sprite. Saltines + 7up = stomach bug cure.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This shit is hot as fuck.

1588978671329.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We don't let my kids drink it either. It helps that we don't drink it ourselves.

I know when they start going over people's houses, like friends, that all of that will be out of our control. I wonder if a sugar tax would help curb that shit. I got addicted young, and I think my parents just didn't know how bad it was or didn't care. Either way whatever.

How much code red did you drink a day dude? Making it sound like you may have well been mainlining that shit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I had constant stomach trouble due to a medication while in boarding school. Would get went to the infirmary and always get a nice big can of ginger ale, a bagel with cream cheese and grape jelly, and some saltines to nibble on. Always made it worth and always worked.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's weird-- sodas have changed so much in my lifetime. I used to love coca-cola. Then came the diet soda thing and sodas tasted like a chemistry experiment. Around the same time came New COke and then all sodas were either sweetened with high-fructose corn syrup (an absolute causative agent of "the beetus") and then most, if not all sodas, tasted too sweet. But not a good kind of sweet. Addictive, yeah, but good? I don't think so. I remember how amazing I used to think Dr. Pepper was; spicy and sort of with a raisin/prune sort of taste. Now, sadly, the only soda I truly like is Mexican Coca-Cola in the glass bottles. It tastes like I remember Coca-Cola tasting... Not overly sweet, but mildly peppery and complex.

I think I would throw-up if I tried to swig a can or bottle of Mountain Dew-- it is soooo sweet it's almost nauseating. Does Seltzer count as soda? I guess so-- I like that and mineral water!
What do you think of Tonic water?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I used to like Mountain Dew as a kid but absolutely hate it as an adult. Normal Mountain Dew, Code Red, Voltage, Throwback all suck massive donkey cock, the exception being Baja Blast which is nectar of the gods.

iu
Ditto, but I hate even Baja, However, from my original post that started some of this shit. I do love Mtn Dew zero, just tastes closer to an E drink.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taco Bell continues to fail, they keep m'fin rolling my quesadillas into burritos - the distribution is all off! AND there's rice in it.
I specifically asked if they still had the item and that the previous two times they rolled it and that I wanted it flat. Still got it.

Biscuitville, new jalepeno pimento biscuits are fine. bacon one was certainly fine. The steak was a waste, it was overpowered by the cheese and basically felt like harder greasier biscuit instead of a crispy flaky ensemble.

KFC continues to dazzle me with that peach Mountain Dew, but my store shortened its hours due to virus and today their service was so slow I had to pull out of line.

Bojangles. I think I figured why my local's fries are cold during rush hour. Should be hot? constantly pumping through baskets? I think those shits are bagging them up ahead of time. I ordered extra seasoning on fries and chicken and my season was in a separate bag, poured into a fry sleeve.

Also, for science:

1588991664052.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's pronounced Quesa Dee yuh. Not quesa ree toe. That should solve your problem

• 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why do people keep admitting to buying Burger King here? wtf

The last time I bought Burger King, they had me literally pull around to avoid the tire recking divot in the parking lot. I affirmed that was the last time I bought food form there.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Not 7up or Sprite, but gingerale for upset stomachs.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Six pack of Canada Dry, box of saltines, and we had an ancient puke green bus tub that mom would put next to the bed. That thing saw some shit in it's day.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users