The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wow can confirm the new Preztel bun burger at Wendy’s is legit.

Also for me their fries are huge step up from even 2 years ago
The only thing keeping Wendy's from being the undisputed burger king is that they don't sell the potato wedges all day. I dont care for their fries. This pretzel burger being a regular item would do it too. It is indeed legit as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
When did Wendys stop having the 2 for 5 deal? Sucks paying 6 bucks for 1 chicken sandwich.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Quarter pounder thanks to Crone Crone
Large fry
Coke
Oreo McFlurry
Spicy nugs with sweet n sour

866EC489-03CD-457F-956F-45F2462DFA44.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had Taco Bell's new Grande stacker. Man, it's weird. It's not like a crunchwrap, it's like they just pour the shit in a tortilla then fold it into 4th's. It was pretty good, but definitely overpriced. Tasted like my father's Ortega mix tacos he makes with ground beef, which tbh is one of my favorite things. They also fucked up my 2 beefy burritos with 2 5 layer beef buritos, but I'll forgive them. I expected the drive-thru to be like 3 people, but when I pulled up to the window there were like 7 people at least working away. Pandemic or not, people need their Baja Blast.

The 65+ year old dude who took my money handed me my Large Baja Blast and said "Here's your Blast." Brought a smile to my face.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Had Taco Bell's new Grande stacker. Man, it's weird. It's not like a crunchwrap, it's like they just pour the shit in a tortilla then fold it into 4th's. It was pretty good, but definitely overpriced. Tasted like my father's Ortega mix tacos he makes with ground beef, which tbh is one of my favorite things. They also fucked up my 2 beefy burritos with 2 5 layer beef buritos, but I'll forgive them. I expected the drive-thru to be like 3 people, but when I pulled up to the window there were like 7 people at least working away. Pandemic or not, people need their Baja Blast.

The 65+ year old dude who took my money handed me my Large Baja Blast and said "Here's your Blast." Brought a smile to my face.
The stacker is just an extra cheesy ground beef quesadilla folded into a triangle. It's pretty decent for the price.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ordered Spicy nuggs off Doordash to my hotel room to give them a shot. Got regular nuggs. Doordash gave me full credit back so I can try again.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Regime Regime just picked this up at Joe's and it reminds me of gringos hot sauce, get on it!

20201010_144710.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hear good things about Hardee's prime rib biscuit.

Had KFC today, did they change their Finger Lickin Sauce? Tasted more sour/tangy than I recall.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hear good things about Hardee's prime rib biscuit.

Had KFC today, did they change their Finger Lickin Sauce? Tasted more sour/tangy than I recall.
KFC will be launching a new signature dipping sauce called "KFC Sauce" for their Extra Crispy Tenders starting October 12, 2020.

The new sauce is described as "tangy and sweet with a bit of smokiness specifically designed to pair with KFC's Extra Crispy Tenders."

According to the fried chicken chain, they tried 50 different recipes and the customer response to the one they ended up going with was "overwhelming."

New KFC Sauce will be joining a recently revamped core dipping sauce line-up that includes Classic Ranch, Honey BBQ, and Honey Mustard. KFC Hot Sauce also remains available for the asking.

• 1Rustled

Sevens

Log Wizard
I dont know what area of the world you all are in but the KFC here in Wichita, Ks is just total shit
the size of the chicken pieces is more akin to a quail and its usually cold and greasy. Havent had it in a few years so it could have changed but I dont think so. Also it wasnt just one bad apple location but all the KFCs I ate at in the south central area of Kansas were pretty shit teir. Wonder if maybe its just the local franchise here.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
KFC will be launching a new signature dipping sauce called "KFC Sauce" for their Extra Crispy Tenders starting October 12, 2020.

The new sauce is described as "tangy and sweet with a bit of smokiness specifically designed to pair with KFC's Extra Crispy Tenders."

According to the fried chicken chain, they tried 50 different recipes and the customer response to the one they ended up going with was "overwhelming."

New KFC Sauce will be joining a recently revamped core dipping sauce line-up that includes Classic Ranch, Honey BBQ, and Honey Mustard. KFC Hot Sauce also remains available for the asking.
That's actually what it said on the label. KFC Sauce. I thought something was afoot. Thumbs down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dont know what area of the world you all are in but the KFC here in Wichita, Ks is just total shit
the size of the chicken pieces is more akin to a quail and its usually cold and greasy. Havent had it in a few years so it could have changed but I dont think so. Also it wasnt just one bad apple location but all the KFCs I ate at in the south central area of Kansas were pretty shit teir. Wonder if maybe its just the local franchise here.
I like their special recipe fries. Instead of getting just them I got a combo for specifically the Finger Lickin Sauce. I think their chicken, ironically, isn't good enough otherwise.