LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm metooing a bag of these while reading this thread

1601243712975.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Chipotle is overpriced garbage. 5 Guys food is just as bad or worse than fast food places. Also I expect more for 9-10 bucks a burger.

Overpriced? It's only like 10$ for basically anything I get there. Compared to taco bell it's miles better. Five Guys ingredients are significantly higher quality than any fast food place and it's very noticeable. I mean maybe locations differ as I've only been to two different ones in NY but never had a bad experience there and their fries are legit. Also, I haven't been there a while, I remember it being like 6-7$ for a burger, must have gone way up from the pandemic. The best burger place however is Bobby's Burger Palace but there aren't as many of those so not too easy to find for some people.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

You've definitely never had a good homemade burger before I guess. Guarantee if you had one of mine you'd have a very hard time ever having one from basically any fast food place again. It's legit super easy to make to. Just get some high quality 85/15 or 80/20 chop meat, make a decent size patty, rub extra virgin olive oil on it, salt/pepper both sides, cut up a small clove of garlic and/or onion into tiny pieces and mush it into the patty. Then another small dash of salt and pepper, cook and slap it onto a lightly toasted bun. Bout as good as it gets.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Imbecile

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You've definitely never had a good homemade burger before I guess. Guarantee if you had one of mine you'd have a very hard time ever having one from basically any fast food place again. It's legit super easy to make to. Just get some high quality 85/15 or 80/20 chop meat, make a decent size patty, rub extra virgin olive oil on it, salt/pepper both sides, cut up a small clove of garlic and/or onion into tiny pieces and mush it into the patty. Then another small dash of salt and pepper, cook and slap it onto a lightly toasted bun. Bout as good as it gets.
Go away, you are in the wrong thread : Gravy's Cooking Thread

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Overpriced? It's only like 10$ for basically anything I get there. Compared to taco bell it's miles better. Five Guys ingredients are significantly higher quality than any fast food place and it's very noticeable. I mean maybe locations differ as I've only been to two different ones in NY but never had a bad experience there and their fries are legit. Also, I haven't been there a while, I remember it being like 6-7$ for a burger, must have gone way up from the pandemic. The best burger place however is Bobby's Burger Palace but there aren't as many of those so not too easy to find for some people.

Chipotle sucks for the price. If I have to go fast food Mexican I will take Qdoba any day and I don't get charged for guac. However, there are soo many mom and pop burrito places where I can pay 7 bucks and get a much better burrito and they'll throw chips and salsa in. Also 5 guys bacon cheeseburger for me is $8.75. That's more expensive than sit down places here. Also, it's not that great. I would much rather grab some Culvers and get a burger, fries, and a drink for that price. I do like their fries, but not enough that it sways me to go 5 guys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So any bets on how long he's going to insist on staying in this thread trying to start an argument with the whole "but I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to have a convo" before he forces Amod Amod 's hand?

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been lifting a lot and eating more because of it. No matter how much I eat, nothing satiates my hunger except fast food now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chipotle sucks for the price. If I have to go fast food Mexican I will take Qdoba any day and I don't get charged for guac. However, there are soo many mom and pop burrito places where I can pay 7 bucks and get a much better burrito and they'll throw chips and salsa in.

Not to mention their burritos frequently have poop in them causing many e. coli outbreaks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol

I don’t mind chipotle but I’m not about to defend them. Fuck them for still having Tabasco sauce instead of a real Mexican sauce.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lol

I don’t mind chipotle but I’m not about to defend them. Fuck them for still having Tabasco sauce instead of a real Mexican sauce.

I'll agree with that partially because they at least have the green tabasco sauce which is actually super good. Like, I don't get how it's even the same brand.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll agree with that partially because they at least have the green tabasco sauce which is actually super good. Like, I don't get how it's even the same brand.
Yeah the green is the only one that goes well with the burritos.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$3 at mcd or taco bell, vs $10... yeap comparable. I like chipotle, but that was back when they were like $6.