The Fast Food Thread

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm so caffeine attenuated there's no point in e drinks largely. Actually thought of going back to soda. I like the newer mtn dew zero, but it's in pricier packaging last I saw. My main jam to try and get more water in me is king soupers has these mango pineapple energy drink mix things I do in my shaker bottle. Suck down 2 bottles at work that way on top of my drip coffee. (Still always dehydrated as fuck, I almost need to see if there's such a thing as a supplement to help absorption because I always pee like an old woman yet am dried out otherwise.)
I’ve tried things like Liquid IV and No Days Wasted after/while binge drinking to suppress my epic hangover. They work great. Use them on golf outings too if I’m playing 36 in the heat.

they work great, but are just to expensive for me to use as a daily supplement when I’m already spending so much on drinks , meal plans, etc

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
It is the deathiversary of Gravy today my fastfoodfriends. For me this means pizza. Every Jan 12 is Pizza Day. <3

• 18Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 18 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm so caffeine attenuated there's no point in e drinks largely. Actually thought of going back to soda. I like the newer mtn dew zero, but it's in pricier packaging last I saw. My main jam to try and get more water in me is king soupers has these mango pineapple energy drink mix things I do in my shaker bottle. Suck down 2 bottles at work that way on top of my drip coffee. (Still always dehydrated as fuck, I almost need to see if there's such a thing as a supplement to help absorption because I always pee like an old woman yet am dried out otherwise.)
Uh, join the diabetic club breh. There's no shame or judgement here.

Also Regime Regime ,
05398EA7-2BCF-4888-8C2F-C2131655836E.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I polished off a frozen pizza just before I read this. Must have been a supernatural communication.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is the deathiversary of Gravy today my fastfoodfriends. For me this means pizza. Every Jan 12 is Pizza Day. <3
Just saw this. Will honor him with this tomorrow, and will never forget Pizza day in the future

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oddly I too got pizza before I saw this. I haven’t gotten pizza in weeks cause I’ve been eating from places that are normally not take out since we have zero dine in and no dining outside because it’s January in Buffalo. The stars align.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Sorry to sidetrack a seemingly wholesome Gravy moment. But I went to dollar general and bought a dozen of the Mt Dew Wtaermelon mentioned earlier. It is legit amazing. Get after it ladies and gents. We need to sell to make this permanent

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I tried the papa johns stuffed crust yesterday and it's not as good as pizza hut. I think the cheese really has no flavor and the crust has no flavor. Rest of the pizza is good but just expected better from the stuffed crust.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1610570916207.jpeg

I got the little version of these flavors at Sheetz.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories