The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
$1.50 sausage McMuffin/hashbrown combo is the only reason I go to McDs. Cheapest breakfast imaginable.

this is how it is for a lot of em. I only go to taco bell to get soft taco supremes, I only go to mcdonalds to get the sausage egg and cheese 2x deal or a double qp and fries, only go to bk for a double whopper, only go to jack in the box for a sourdough jack ect ect

if I want a chicken sandwhich it's popeyes or wendys

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That headline should be McDonald's copies all of Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, but does Spicy as a pepper sauce instead of baked in.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pleasant tingle

Attachments

• 20210108_204537.jpg
    20210108_204537.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
New KFC chicken sandwich is pretty good. It's probably my favorite non-spicy chicken sandwich atm. Gonna try a spicy next time for sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Better than popeyes? I’ve tried to go to Popeyes twice since they’ve had their chicken sandwich, both times I ended up leaving without anything because it is such a fucking failure of a company.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Better than popeyes? I’ve tried to go to Popeyes twice since they’ve had their chicken sandwich, both times I ended up leaving without anything because it is suck a fucking failure of a company.

Something about Popeye's where it just tastes greasy and/or unhealthy. Chick-Fil-A's just seems somehow healthier.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, I don't go to Popeye's here. Either the line is so long it's a half hour or more wait, or it's short and the chicken is greasy and tastes like crap. I'm sure there are good Popeye's out there, just not here.

Going to try the new McDonald's chicken sandwiches. I like their buttermilk crispy one, hope these new ones are as good or better.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, I don't go to Popeye's here. Either the line is so long it's a half hour or more wait, or it's short and the chicken is greasy and tastes like crap. I'm sure there are good Popeye's out there, just not here.

Going to try the new McDonald's chicken sandwiches. I like their buttermilk crispy one, hope these new ones are as good or better.
The Popeyes in my city (Wichita, ks) is pretty fucking great. Its in a nice decent neighborhood with above average employees. I think the owners of this franchise had said when they opened it that they wanted to address one of the biggest complaints about Popeyes and so made sure to hire decent people. I have eaten at some bad Popeyes but even then I would rather eat at a bad Popeyes than a good KFC. KFC is the most horrid chicken, its small, greasy and just nasty. I mean the size of the chickens looks more like they deep friend a pigeon than a chicken.

• 1Solidarity

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya KFC and Burger King are inedible garbage. I don't know how they stay in business, haven't eaten either one in years.

• 1Moron

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Popeyes in my city (Wichita, ks) is pretty fucking great.
I meant to try more places when I was in town last, but we got our service call finished in 1 day so we only ate lunch there once. And we took the electricians we came there to help to a place called Tight Ends (LOLOLOL), mostly because it was right down the street from the water plant.

The scenery wasn't bad. Food was decent too. But boy, does that place not fit in with the neighborhood.

I almost stopped at the Spangles at E Kellog and S Broadway, but that looked like a clusterfuck so I just got back on 35 near the airport and drove home, LOL

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Every so often I go into GIS to find something else FOH-related, then I see this pic again and start laughing.

I'm sorry, Rangoth Rangoth

1610292257678.png

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
I meant to try more places when I was in town last, but we got our service call finished in 1 day so we only ate lunch there once. And we took the electricians we came there to help to a place called Tight Ends (LOLOLOL), mostly because it was right down the street from the water plant.

The scenery wasn't bad. Food was decent too. But boy, does that place not fit in with the neighborhood.

I almost stopped at the Spangles at E Kellog and S Broadway, but that looked like a clusterfuck so I just got back on 35 near the airport and drove home, LOL
The one I am talking about is on S Seneca...there use to be one on N Hillside (Close to WSU) but that was smack dab in the middle of black town and its was horrid as far as service, not sure if its still open

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saw a new Mountain Dew while in the checkout line, decided to grab the sugar free version. I'm pleasantly impressed.

Major Melon.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Saw a new Mountain Dew while in the checkout line, decided to grab the sugar free version. I'm pleasantly impressed.

Major Melon.
I need to find this. I’ve recently used lockdown as an excuse to try every flavor of exclusive Mt Dew, from walmart or dollar general or KFC etc

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm so caffeine attenuated there's no point in e drinks largely. Actually thought of going back to soda. I like the newer mtn dew zero, but it's in pricier packaging last I saw. My main jam to try and get more water in me is king soupers has these mango pineapple energy drink mix things I do in my shaker bottle. Suck down 2 bottles at work that way on top of my drip coffee. (Still always dehydrated as fuck, I almost need to see if there's such a thing as a supplement to help absorption because I always pee like an old woman yet am dried out otherwise.)