The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I kind of want to do something like this, but there's no fucking way I could eat all that myself

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
And those McDonald's faggots are most likely going to give their spicy nuggets the McRib treatment because they are extra giant faggots.

And they totally got me. I can't wait for them to come back.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Yeah, I wish there was one near me...Its funny cause White Castle was founded in Wichita, Ks and we don't even have one anymore.
Whats also funny, for being such a small market in the middle of no where Wichita has produced two of the most iconic restaurants ever: White Castle and Pizza Hut.
You could drive to Salina for a Cozy Inn fix. OK..it is a bit of a drive...but Cozy burgers!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1611002474883.jpeg

• 4Mother of God
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just tried those Turtle Chips, holy shit they are good. Not what I expected at all.

1611015201291.png

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Del Taco has new crispy chicken flavor. Honey mango. I wouldnt me too like 10 of those taco's but they are certainly good enough to mix n match 2 habanero crispy chicken with 1-2 mango's as kinda the chaser. Actually have a combo that is 3 of them as tender strips w/ churro's instead of fries.

They have a crunchy chicken $1 burrito might be more of a go to now than my usual $1 cheesy bean and rice at taco bell. It's got their more expensive soft chicken taco meat with rice and maintains their garlicky cream sauce. Damn good for a $1.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Hekotat

ok we're gonna need an actual review because I have literally no fucking idea what to expect here

They are light, fluffy and a bit crunchy. Flavor is a little sweet, a little salty and very savory. You will not be able to stop once open the bag.

• 2Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They are light, fluffy and a bit crunchy. Flavor is a little sweet, a little salty and very savory.
Are they similar to funyuns?

You will not be able to stop once open the bag.

and for the record, that applies to most people in this thread when it comes to anything in a bag

I used to gorge myself on MREs, FFS LOL

And I think some of the people in this thread snort lines of Old Bay

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Hekotat

Are they similar to funyuns?

and for the record, that applies to most people in this thread when it comes to anything in a bag

I used to gorge myself on MREs, FFS LOL

And I think some of the people in this thread snort lines of Old Bay

Not at all, I can't describe the texture it's quite unique as is the flavor. I was expecting a funyun like chip as well.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's been a while, but i remember thinking those turtle chips reminded me of Corn Pops cereal.

• 1Like