The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
is there a comfort food thread? for some reason i randomly thought of these tonight and now i'm dying for one.
KitchAnnetteChocSnapBox.jpg

my grandparents always had these on hand. they dont make them anymore either. fuck! :(
1611631052258.png

these were my fave

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Once their supreme tacos cost more than my favorite Mexican place I stopped getting tacos there. I only go now if I want some quick nachos.
711. They let me push the chili and cheese buttons, and push I do. You can make a monstrosity between that and their other toppings.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dinner tonight was a Large Big Mac combo, Dr Pepper, and 20 spicy nuggets.

So I place my order, and the guy is like "what sauce would you like?"

And well, Jesus...fuck...I wasn't expecting that question. I didn't know about the 'special' sauce. So I ask him "you have a buffalo sauce, right?" and he says "...yeah, but we also have the really spicy sauce that goes wit..."

YES I'LL TAKE IT

And I swear to God, he's like "Are you sure?"

YES

"You want any ranch in case it's too hot?" (lolwut?)

NO

(in my head I'm like "Fuck no, no sauce from McDonalds can be too hot, GTFO of here with that nonsense")

So, I got home, and the nuggets were dried out and kind of old. And on their own they were barely spicy. The only redeeming part of the nuggets was that "Mighty Hot Sauce". First tub: ok, not bad heat. I just kept smashing nuggets. 2nd tub of sauce: ok, this stuff hangs around a little bit, the heat builds up...not bad for a fast-food sauce. 3rd tub of sauce and the last of the nuggets: ok, my nose is running a little now...I mean, can I just get this sauce with other menu items and skip the dried out spicy nuggets that were probably sitting in the warmer tray for entirely too long? Can I get regular nuggets that are probably fresher, and just dunk THOSE in the sauce?

The Big Mac and Fries were the best part of the meal, NGL. They were both hot and fresh, at least.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Arby's White Cheddar Mac 'n Cheese. Best fast food Mac 'n Cheese. Fuck you, Panera.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it better than Chick Fil A mac and cheese? I haven't had that yet but have wanted to try it...

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Arby's White Cheddar Mac 'n Cheese. Best fast food Mac 'n Cheese. Fuck you, Panera.
I've been traumatized by fast food mac and cheese too often. Chicken express in particular is like that mac and cheese I'd make back in college where I forget the pasta and boiled it for an hour, add the powder packet in and then remember I had no milk or butter, so instead I had to just mix water in and it eat that way.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In what fucking world would anyone ever have thought that one day Taco Bell would be overpriced?

YUM has murdered every competitive advantage that brand enjoyed.
TacoBell is dead has been since the menu change. The faggots who run the place need to be fired from a cannon into the sun.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
TacoBell is dead has been since the menu change. The faggots who run the place need to be fired from a cannon into the sun.
yup
1869e45afc661492607b1f57a30bf9cd.png

let's save money and change the taco bell menu and make everything more expensive!
let's save money and get rid of the potato wedges!

fuck you YUM

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Curses! The spicy nugs don't roll out nationwide until Feb 1st. Looks like your area just got a jump start on things.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oh fuckC I started my diet Monday and now spicy nugggz are back? Fuck it who wants to live past 40.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I had my “last fast food” for a bit Friday. Was driving past KFC and decided to try to Nashville hot tenders. Got them with fries abd a mt dew peach. That chicken is awful. The image is nice tenders inna deep red glaze. I get them and it’s regular tenders just drizzled with some orange oil.

I also got a 12 order of their “fried wings” which are just small rounds in breeding and holy shit that was good in a bad way. Reminds me of being a kid abd going to ponderosa buffet and eating 50 breaded wings. I housed them so fast. Great flavor. Would have again.

• 2Like