We pivoted from diet soda to grilled chicken? I'm losing faith in this thread
1612970610027.jpeg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I’ve been trying to cut back on soda or have zero sugar flavors. I just can’t find a good low cal soda I like. Mr Dew Zero is the best I think.

bought a couple 6 packs of zevia as I heard they were good. Got cola and black Cherry abd they are massive letdowns.

I guess it’s just not worth drinking soda if you aren’t going all in. I always like a glass/can at night with some gaming but damn, cutting it out helps with weight loss so
Much.
I have cut soda out completely ( for now ) , but I lucked out cause I like my Iced Tea without sugar so I have that to drink.
I smoked for almost 30 years and when I quit I used the patch for 1 week and haven't had a cigarette since, I have fought now for years to give up my soda and it has been sooo much harder than giving up cigarettes.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I have cut soda out completely ( for now ) , but I lucked out cause I like my Iced Tea without sugar so I have that to drink.
I smoked for almost 30 years and when I quit I used the patch for 1 week and haven't had a cigarette since, I have fought now for years to give up my soda and it has been sooo much harder than giving up cigarettes.
Soda is my crack. I've tried for years to give it up and I can't. It's fucking everywhere and the pull is too great for my will power. It was easier to give up hard drugs then soda. Fuck you soda!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Wish they sold zero sugar Baja blast in cans. Pepsi zero sugar is alright, but Coke Zero is my go to. When the orange Vanilla Coke Zero was readily available that was my favorite, but impossible to find now. The diet Dr Pepper cream soda is top notch as well.

• 3Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
If anyone wants to burn some money on arguably the best Chicago deep dish pizza (sorry only smaller pizzas for now), Pequads is now shipping across the US! Order now because they just said ours will be here in mid April lol.

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Soda is still super hard for me to give up. I currently plow a shitton of water with Crystal Light wild strawberry (it's delicious), but it still doesn't compare to the Black Cherry Fresca I used to down. Sadly, I haven't seen any in about a year. I do love the Dr Pepper Cream, but even that's rare to see here and the diet I've seen on one grocery trip since it came out. We used to drink a lot of the various Coke Zeros, but those also seem impossible to find, outside of the regular which is still rare. This year has sucked.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
If anyone wants to burn some money on arguably the best Chicago deep dish pizza (sorry only smaller pizzas for now), Pequads is now shipping across the US! Order now because they just said ours will be here in mid April lol.

I don't care for casseroles.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

def best deep dish ive had in chicago, and ive tried all the big ones

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I don't care for casseroles.
Not all deep dish are the same and some are just straight up dough and a tiny bit of sauce. All these places that popped up after the main ones all tweaked it and made them better.

Tonight we are trying this one but the deep dish cheese to start. Got a sausage DD and a pepperoni thin crust

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These cookies are amazing. Can't recommend enough. As Regime Regime would say, I metooed a dozen of them for the super bowl. They rotate flavors weekly so it's hard to recommend specific ones, but the churro and chilled sugar cookies were my favorites. Cookies & cream was great, too.

• 3Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deep dish really isn't the best way to describe all Chicago style pizza because some places, the good ones like Lou Malnati's and Pequods, are more like a slightly thicker pan pizza in terms of size. Then you have the horrible places like Gino's East and Giordanos where those pizzas are like 5 inches thick. Some places even do a stuffed pizza which is even thicker/worse than all of those.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m a NY pizza guy (Slice harvester book, Scott’s pizza tours etc) but with said Pequod’s is fucking legit.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
def best deep dish ive had in chicago, and ive tried all the big ones
One of the most important things for a proper pizza is a proper oven. I’m not sure the stuff they mail you would be as good. A proper deep dish is hard to find locally though.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wish they sold zero sugar Baja blast in cans. Pepsi zero sugar is alright, but Coke Zero is my go to. When the orange Vanilla Coke Zero was readily available that was my favorite, but impossible to find now. The diet Dr Pepper cream soda is top notch as well.

Fyi, all of the coke flavors should be back in stock soon. Supply chain finally eased up and almost everything is back in production.

Orange Vanilla Zero, Mello Zero, and Diet Ginger Lime are all back.

• 3Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Soda is still super hard for me to give up. I currently plow a shitton of water with Crystal Light wild strawberry (it's delicious), but it still doesn't compare to the Black Cherry Fresca I used to down. Sadly, I haven't seen any in about a year. I do love the Dr Pepper Cream, but even that's rare to see here and the diet I've seen on one grocery trip since it came out. We used to drink a lot of the various Coke Zeros, but those also seem impossible to find, outside of the regular which is still rare. This year has sucked.
Man a while back when Fresca came out with all those different flavors I tried them, and they are not good to me. But anything that's more club soda/soda water than "soda" isn't any good to me. So all the flavored sparkling waters from Smart Water, Arrowhead, Dasani, etc. are all terrible to me.

Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is another good one. Pepsi Zero Wild Cherry is also good. Didn't like Mtn Dew Zero at all, but hoping Mello Zero is better.