The Fast Food Thread

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
One of the most important things for a proper pizza is a proper oven. I’m not sure the stuff they mail you would be as good. A proper deep dish is hard to find locally though.

No fucking duh. Thats why when you order a pizza from a different state, the pizza tastes like its from that state! The dough, cheese, sauce & everything... They pre-bake it and freeze/ship it. You could eat it cold the day it arrives!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I liked Diet Coke with Lime too. Then they changed it to ginger lime which was still okay. Can't get either anymore. Mello Yello zero is good if live somewhere that has Mello Yello. Mtn Dew Zero is really good if you like Mtn Dew, but it kind of disappeared when the aluminum shortage started too.

The high prices for soda convinced me to finally quit them all together. I'll still have one with a fast food meal or if I'm driving at night or something but I haven't had any in the house for like 3 months and I'm going to stick to that. It's saving me like 60 bucks a month compared to drinking a 6-pack every day and maybe I'll be slightly less likely to get cancer.
Mellow Yellow Citrus Twist is god tier soda. Love those coke freestyle machines. Our Wendys has one.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Soda is still super hard for me to give up. I currently plow a shitton of water with Crystal Light wild strawberry (it's delicious), but it still doesn't compare to the Black Cherry Fresca I used to down. Sadly, I haven't seen any in about a year. I do love the Dr Pepper Cream, but even that's rare to see here and the diet I've seen on one grocery trip since it came out. We used to drink a lot of the various Coke Zeros, but those also seem impossible to find, outside of the regular which is still rare. This year has sucked.

Have you tried lime Topo Chico?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Shit's getting real on twitter.

internet-re-6.jpg
Who put Gaige in charge of the Wendy's Twitter

Xevy

Log Wizard
Oh shit with Lent around the corner apparently there's now a fried fish war with the fast food places. Popeye's is throwing out a Cajun Catfish version of their chicken sandwich. The future is looking good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Oh shit with Lent around the corner apparently there's now a fried fish war with the fast food places. Popeye's is throwing out a Cajun Catfish version of their chicken sandwich. The future is looking good.

I read somewhere recently that the Arby's fish is good, so I got that with another mac and cheese. The fish sandwich was crap, the mac and cheese still god tier. Looking forward to trying the new Popeyes cajun catfish.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I tried Arby's mac and cheese the other day...and I don't even know if it's good or not. The cheese tasted so sharp that I'm not sure if there was a weird chemical tang to it, or if I just imagined it.

I need to try their buffalo chicken sandwich.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Their buffalo sandwich is pretty good. Like 7-8/10. Two for $6 is probably a nice deal. Definitely don't eat while driving it's pretty messy.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I tried Arby's mac and cheese the other day...and I don't even know if it's good or not. The cheese tasted so sharp that I'm not sure if there was a weird chemical tang to it, or if I just imagined it.

I need to try their buffalo chicken sandwich.

It is White Cheddar flavor, it's supposed to be sharp and tang, but yeah, this is fast food, it all has Flavor Chemicals™

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Second time in a row our KFC has fucking given us mashed potatoes and gravy instead of French Fries as a side. This time was extra ridiculous because they gave us twice the servings of mashed potatoes. I've still not had their fries since they've been released.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I read somewhere recently that the Arby's fish is good, so I got that with another mac and cheese. The fish sandwich was crap, the mac and cheese still god tier. Looking forward to trying the new Popeyes cajun catfish.
I was also unimpressed with the Arby's fish sandwich. Filet-o-Fish is still top tier.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Second time in a row our KFC has fucking given us mashed potatoes and gravy instead of French Fries as a side. This time was extra ridiculous because they gave us twice the servings of mashed potatoes. I've still not had their fries since they've been released.
I really dont like the new fries at all, the wedges were 13,000% better. I ate them 25 minutes after ordering but I doubt they are very much better warm. They were just shitty.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
And these for Chicken Pot Pies.

View attachment 334913The Regime Special:

1. Eat that with a Percocet and Reese’s cup.

2. just sit back and play Fallout New Vegas

3. Repeat every four to 6 hours.

Too much fucking celery in these. The Swanson's ones were way better. Can't find the fucking things anymore, and ain't no way I'm touching a Banquet pot pie.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Too much fucking celery in these.
I literally didn’t even know there was celery in there until you pointed it out.

PS: it hardly has any LOL hell man when was the last time you had these? if anything it’s got too many chicken chunks lol

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users