Surprisingly good freezer snacks.
GIS:
D22dWJVUkAA1DzK.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some of you are faggots with weak immune systems. Eating pizza off the counter the next day is just fine, left over cold pizza from the fridge is sometimes awesome too. I bet some of you faggots complaining about the greatness that is leftover pizza willingly eat beyond sausage.

40c307d3ac33c69da234a62792285f47.jpg

Ever listen to an interview with their CEO? That dude is a full blown fanatic. He really believes he's fighting the literal devil in the meat industry. He has even said he would help fund his competitors (although as far as I know he hasn't) just to help destroy the beef industry more quickly.

I don't really think many people want to eat that shit though.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ever listen to an interview with their CEO? That dude is a full blown fanatic. He really believes he's fighting the literal devil in the meat industry. He has even said he would help fund his competitors (although as far as I know he hasn't) just to help destroy the beef industry more quickly.

I don't really think many people want to eat that shit though.
he actually sounds crazy

i call our burgers real meat, burgers are just made up of amino acids and water and so is this!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Post some UK fast food goodness.

fish n chips curry etc will work too

IMG_20210227_200215835.jpg

I wanted fish and chips, but the place I ordered from was out of cod, so I ordered this seafood basket instead

£8.40, it was so bad I left a two star Google review.

The owner blamed the price on the deliveroo commission

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I shouldn't bitch about getting free food, but Chipotle gave me free chips tonight. Too bad they don't have any good nacho cheese. I don't care for guacamole sadly. Since falling in love with their chicken taco's, I can't remember the last time I've gone to Taco Bell.

Fuck them for getting rid of double decker taco's. I don't want to hear about the nacho taco's or whatever they are called. They aren't the same thing!

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 341344

I wanted fish and chips, but the place I ordered from was out of cod, so I ordered this seafood basket instead

£8.40, it was so bad I left a two star Google review.

The owner blamed the price on the deliveroo commission
Go get some mad curry or legit fish n chips you don’t 2 star and post it up!

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Figured you had some legit fast food bro not some weak hush puppies.

The last photos of takeaway on my phone

IMG_20210310_001928912.jpg

Dominos from a few days ago. Driver gave me a second pizza and neither of us noticed, I phoned store and told him to come get it because I wouldn't eat it

He collected it, I ate the chicken wings and then opened my pizza box,, then saw it was not what I ordered. They gave me a full refund, only took photo as proof

IMG_20210124_230632965.jpg

Seven orders of fries between four people because someone got the munchies. To be fair, they were legitimately amazing

IMG_20210114_030020354.jpg

Some Eastern European stuff because it was one of the few places still open at 3am

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Are you trying to bait me into plaicing a photo of my abs here? I know I'm fin and you really want to sea another photo
Bro was asking you to post pics of actually decent fast food, and you had to go and make it cringe

Do you even Fast Food Thread, Bro?

EDIT: simulposting; that's much better

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The last photos of takeaway on my phone

View attachment 341346

Dominos from a few days ago. Driver gave me a second pizza and neither of us noticed, I phoned store and told him to come get it because I wouldn't eat it

He collected it, I ate the chicken wings and then opened my pizza box,, then saw it was not what I ordered. They gave me a full refund, only took photo as proof

View attachment 341347

Seven orders of fries between four people because someone got the munchies. To be fair, they were legitimately amazing

View attachment 341349

Some Eastern European stuff because it was one of the few places still open at 3am
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video