The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The last photos of takeaway on my phone

View attachment 341346

Dominos from a few days ago. Driver gave me a second pizza and neither of us noticed, I phoned store and told him to come get it because I wouldn't eat it

He collected it, I ate the chicken wings and then opened my pizza box,, then saw it was not what I ordered. They gave me a full refund, only took photo as proof

View attachment 341347

Seven orders of fries between four people because someone got the munchies. To be fair, they were legitimately amazing

View attachment 341349

Some Eastern European stuff because it was one of the few places still open at 3am
Are those pierogies? They are really, really bad looking pierogie's that make even the worst one's I got in my time in poland look like michellan 3 star masterpieces.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I guess im just too old school, I have never once gotten my Delivery order and thought
"I need a picture of this"
In fact I have never taken a picture of my food.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are those pierogies? They are really, really bad looking pierogie's that make even the worst one's I got in my time in poland look like michellan 3 star masterpieces.

Yeah, I grossed out my friends by making pierogi sandwiches. Apparently it's blasphemy to make a sandwich out of a carb based food

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I guess im just too old school, I have never once gotten my Delivery order and thought
This has always been my dream when someone else does it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hope not. I hope he asked for triple onions on them shits!

barf GIF

• 2Worf

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Had a quesalupa with some fiesta potatoes today. They were both delicious. Felt good being able to get a half decent order from TB again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You get those cheeseburgers plain dawg?
Lol no

but I always take the pickle off and eat it separate.

Dinner tonight is a supreme from local pizzeria.

I just love a good Supreme with Thai chili flakes.

98E28C4B-E554-4D43-A612-1311FA421965.jpeg

1615595244605.jpeg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

Meat and cheese is the only way to order McD's burgers homie. Dbl. Quarter Pounder w/cheese plain is one of fast food's greatest pleasures.
I nearly cried when mcdonals took fried jalapenos away as a topping option. If I'm driving and can't stop I get them plain, but otherwise I want them fucked up with all the toppings.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Deliveroo and ubereats require photos if there's anything wrong with the order

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The last photos of takeaway on my phone

View attachment 341346

Dominos from a few days ago. Driver gave me a second pizza and neither of us noticed, I phoned store and told him to come get it because I wouldn't eat it

He collected it, I ate the chicken wings and then opened my pizza box,, then saw it was not what I ordered. They gave me a full refund, only took photo as proof

View attachment 341347

Seven orders of fries between four people because someone got the munchies. To be fair, they were legitimately amazing

View attachment 341349

Some Eastern European stuff because it was one of the few places still open at 3am
First, why would you demand they pick up extra food even if you don’t want it. Just throw it away, they can’t use it. Second, what kind of retard would not even look at the second pizza before calling them? Not a leap to think that maybe they didn’t give you the right order. Third, are you sitting across from a whore in that fry picture?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First, why would you demand they pick up extra food even if you don’t want it. Just throw it away, they can’t use it. Second, what kind of retard would not even look at the second pizza before calling them? Not a leap to think that maybe they didn’t give you the right order. Third, are you sitting across from a whore in that fry picture?

Because it was a large, I didn't demand, I just said I won't eat it - at the very least the driver can eat it or maybe it was someone elses order

Also, the extra box was a pepperoni passion, my order was a meateor. I ate the starter of chicken wings first, and didn't finish then until after he collected the spare one

That's when I opened my pizza box to find what looked like the pepperoni passion, so I assume they put the meteor in the pepperoni box.

On your third point, no, it's an upskirt shot of my Dominatrix friend, she's the one that got the munchies and ordered seven fries lol

That was the last day of a seven day session with her sissy, me and another girl went over to smoke some weed.

• 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Digiorno had a box mixup, my last batch of Traditionals are all actually Thins so they loaded up the wrong boxes. Still the same toppings but annoying since traditionals are better.