The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Confirm or Deny

Your kid's middle initials are B.K. for Bacon King?
Confirm

baby drinking GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
sauce opening failure,
3b7684e0e85e8259289c16285219afea.png

what shame

luckily enough cfa nugs are micro
I opened it like that in the car with my other hand on the steering wheel while I dipped a waffle Fry into it. Then I put it back in the bag and didnt spill. Cut me a little slack.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Against my better judgment I tried another one of the new chicken sandwiches from McDonalds. It was overcooked and bone dry, I'll never get one again. Luckily I had some leftover Chick Fil A sauces at my house to smother it with. And I have that same problem with opening their sauce packets lately, they all open like that.

To drown my sorrows I am currently me too'ing a bag of these... probably going to end up opening the 2nd bag since Walgreens had them 2 for $3.

1617157214183.png

One year my wife bought me Robin's Eggs thinking those were what I liked... I almost divorced her.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Against my better judgment I tried another one of the new chicken sandwiches from McDonalds. It was overcooked and bone dry, I'll never get one again. Luckily I had some leftover Chick Fil A sauces at my house to smother it with. And I have that same problem with opening their sauce packets lately, they all open like that.

To drown my sorrows I am currently me too'ing a bag of these... probably going to end up opening the 2nd bag since Walgreens had them 2 for $3.

View attachment 345234

One year my wife bought me Robin's Eggs thinking those were what I liked... I almost divorced her.
So good

I’m metooing these while looking at your eggs.
1617168504232.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I opened it like that in the car with my other hand on the steering wheel while I dipped a waffle Fry into it. Then I put it back in the bag and didnt spill. Cut me a little slack.
Waffle fry would never fit into that shit, lie detected.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Damn taco bell, you've fallen so far. From my greatest love to my least favorite fast food chain in less than a year.. Went today for the first time in forever and it was awful. the menu sucks ass. only decent thing was the baja blast. I want a frito burrito god damnit

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn taco bell, you've fallen so far. From my greatest love to my least favorite fast food chain in less than a year.. Went today for the first time in forever and it was awful. the menu sucks ass. only decent thing was the baja blast. I want a frito burrito god damnit

I don't even recognize the place anymore. You jacked up the prices, got rid of the good shit, and have reduced your menu by about 1/2? Fuck you!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
??? You guys are weird.

Can still custom make Steak soft tacos with the avocado ranch sauce. Fucking delicious. Breakfast crunchwraps? Cheap and filling breakfast. Cheesy Rice and Bean burritos? At a buck a piece, fucking great! Going keto? Power bowl, extra chicken, no rice/beans. And it's more expensive? So what? So is fucking everything in life.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't even recognize the place anymore. You jacked up the prices, got rid of the good shit, and have reduced your menu by about 1/2? Fuck you!
this is taco bell touting their decluttering
4738024fc4ab91da459621bfe50a3875.jpg

the before doesn't even look cluttered, you know why? cuz theres a fucking ad for the party pack, right in the middle and they have these gays ass ghetto "CRAVINGS MENU" "POWER MENU" bullshit

also these combos, old or new, are fucked up and make no sense

this is why mcdonalds is king in this
e0cdf51cd3362df4f57129c66953ecb3.jpg

everywhere in the world a number 1 is a big mac and a number 2 is a royal with cheese

like, why don't they do a basic test? can a jap order from the menu?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the newer McDonalds menu is much more cluttered than what you posted now that they have the $3 meals, the 2x Big Mac/20 piece nugget combo, and the new chicken sandwiches. I'm pretty sure those meals are 4a, 4b, and 4c for regular, spicy, and deluxe.

I keep getting cucked by fast food restaurants. Saw a commercial for Arby's 2 for $6 so I went there for lunch to get 2x buffalo chicken sandwiches since my McDonalds sandwich was so disappointing last night... fucking promo changed and now its like 3 piece tender, beef n cheddar, and gyro or some shit.

Sevens

Log Wizard

View attachment 345234

Robin eggs are the bomb! nothing better than malted milk covered in chocolate
except maybe these

asgraser.jpg

Only time you can find them is around easter so I got to stock up!

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the newer McDonalds menu is much more cluttered than what you posted now that they have the $3 meals, the 2x Big Mac/20 piece nugget combo, and the new chicken sandwiches. I'm pretty sure those meals are 4a, 4b, and 4c for regular, spicy, and deluxe.

I keep getting cucked by fast food restaurants. Saw a commercial for Arby's 2 for $6 so I went there for lunch to get 2x buffalo chicken sandwiches since my McDonalds sandwich was so disappointing last night... fucking promo changed and now its like 3 piece tender, beef n cheddar, and gyro or some shit.
yea, that pic is from 2018, some crazy website takes pictures of local restaurant menus.

lulz can you even walk into a mcdees in communist covid america?

i found a 20yr comparison, drive thru looks good
87f83dec757e51480a2c8e19dcc99e41.jpg

• 1Like