The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was shocked, last time I was at chik-fil-a I asked for a spicy biscuit and they looked at me like was an alien. "Spicy biscuit! You know, a spicy filet on a biscuit!" They continued to stare at me like an alien. Then one of the dozen outdoors clerks came and grabbed the ipad and typed furiously for like a minute. I did get a spicy biscuit, but it was labelled as "other" or some such on the receipt.

Did Chik fil a get rid of the spicy biscuit from most locations? I'm rarely there early enough for breakfast, but I like my spicy biscuit when I am.
i see it at mine
835fbaa36f1aa4c06d18a1d72c77c40e.png

their biscuits are storemade and a staple, so i guess the spice chicken must be by location on.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Chips flavored like other chips...

lol
Fuck you. Funyun flavored wavy Lay's sound godly. And they'll give me fucking rancid farts to keep my girlfriend away to top it off. Picking up a bag or 7 on the way home from work.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember the last time I went to a Wendy's. In a world where I have Whataburger, Braum's and Sonic all within around 1.5 miles of my house the Wendys at 2 miles away is just a mistake I choose not to make.
I do miss Braums. That was one of the only good things about living in Oklahoma.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I do miss Braums. That was one of the only good things about living in Oklahoma.

False. As the country becomes more and more cucked, it is apparent that there are plenty of good reasons to live in OK. Of course, 40 year old me likes the changes that 20 year old me probably wouldn't have cared about, so there is that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to water burger fellow tubs of lard. My first two burgers, shake and fries are planned. What else should I get, I'm hongry. Will post pics.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Mountain dew Baja flash is amazing. I wish there was a sugar free variant and it sticks around.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm going to water burger fellow tubs of lard. My first two burgers, shake and fries are planned. What else should I get, I'm hongry. Will post pics.
I always get the whataburger with cheese and bacon combo. Must add bacon for top tier burger.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
#2 Bacon added, swiss cheese sub buns with texas toast. Large fries and vanilla shake.
Pico burger combo straight since it's my first time getting it, large onion rings and DrP. Pico burger is pretty good, but to be honest the pico was just a slight tang that barely changed it from a regular burger. That's not a hate, it was good. Of course, spicy ketchup went onto everything.

wooop (2).jpg

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
#2 Bacon added, swiss cheese sub buns with texas toast. Large fries and vanilla shake.
Pico burger combo straight since it's my first time getting it, large onion rings and DrP. Pico burger is pretty good, but to be honest the pico was just a slight tang that barely changed it from a regular burger. That's not a hate, it was good. Of course, spicy ketchup went onto everything.

View attachment 364526
I think a key to remember is that Pico is really just chopped up tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers. Two of which are on a default whataburger.

My set up, and I know this isn't for everybody, is mustard and pickles only with no bun oil. You can request they leave off the bun oil they put on when toasting the bun and it makes the bun lighter and fluffier. (but a little less moist/buttery)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Mountain dew Baja flash is amazing. I wish there was a sugar free variant and it sticks around.
Sadly, no zero sugar option meant I couldn't buy loads of it. I tried 1 of each of the new flavors, and both were good. Just as well I quit soda, I suppose.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You can order the real thing from amazon, Kronos brand that all the restaurants use. You gotta have a freezer to store it though, it only comes in $100 boxes. But last time I bought a box it lasted us months and many many dinners. Just pan fry the strips.
Actually I'll do that. TY for the tip sir.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arbys is late to the chicken train, has tender wanna be nugget things kinda. 9piece is the biggun, 2 for $6.

Utterly awful and I don't think I can blame it on the fry cook either.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like Arby's tenders. At my store at least they never have them made ahead so they are always right out of the fryer. Haven't tried the new nuggets yet.

• 1Like