They were sold out for Round 2

my wife went to another Giant.

View attachment 415371

the-things-i-o-for-love.-ded.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Those Old Bay Goldfish are no fucking joke. First time I've had a product with enough of that seasoning to taste great.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Panda Express hot mustard just isn't hot. Supplemented with a German hot mustard that is actually hot. Egg rolls in German mustard feels weird, but gets the job done.

What gives? Just that regular hot Chinese mustard is too hot for normies so they toned it down for their packets? Or maybe I just can't taste anymore.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Panda Express hot mustard just isn't hot. Supplemented with a German hot mustard that is actually hot. Egg rolls in German mustard feels weird, but gets the job done.

What gives? Just that regular hot Chinese mustard is too hot for normies so they toned it down for their packets? Or maybe I just can't taste anymore.
Nothing from mainstream fast food is actually spicy. It's all toned down to appeal to the unwashed masses.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Nothing from mainstream fast food is actually spicy. It's all toned down to appeal to the unwashed masses.
The hot mustard from panda has a minor burn and good flavor to me. Of course it's nowhere near the impact a good strong hot mustard has. There's a reason I carry hot sauce with me all over the place. I love a good burn and add it to a lot of my food.

1654522962595.png

If you're ever up in the boston area or Maine, hit up Goldenrod. Best saltwater taffy on the planet. There's other good brands up there, and to me it's like pokemon. Got five pounds of taffy from different places to eat up this week.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Get some of those big dogs for Foler

That's like telling Tywin Lannister to open a bottle to honour Ned Starks memory

Edit: except Foler Foler isn't Ned Stark, he's not even Stark banner man material, or Stark soldier level. He's the deer carcass Tywin skinned in S01E09

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Nerds Ropes are A++ candy.

My wife has a bracelet with lots of little colored stones or some shit on it, and every time I see it laying on a table I briefly get excited thinking there is a Nerds Rope available.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220606-171741.png

Those Reese puffs at bottom are a limited edition box, currently going for this much on a gen z resale site