The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you toasted those and melted the cheese It's probably alright.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

1667661628363.png

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

When I was a young man living near cambridge I use to get bacon and butter sandwhiches from the street venders when I left the pubs. The butter was about as thick as that cheese and like 5 slices of thick slab bacon. Was a nice respite after a night of your ugly ass bucktooth woman trying to get me to marry them so they could flee your god awful island.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
When I was a young man living near cambridge I use to get bacon and butter sandwhiches from the street venders when I left the pubs. The butter was about as thick as that cheese and like 5 slices of thick slab bacon. Was a nice respite after a night of your ugly ass bucktooth woman trying to get me to marry them so they could flee your god awful island.

I'm not sure ending a story that begins with you leaving US for UK with an "insult" about UK women wanting to leave UK for US has the impact you were hoping for.

Secondly, if the women are as "ugly ass" as you say, then why would I care if they elope with you?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
When I was a young man living near cambridge I use to get bacon and butter sandwhiches from the street venders WHEN I LEFT THE PUBS.

I mean, if I was out drinking and hadn't eaten, I'd def eat one of those chunky cheese sandwiches, LOL

...might regret it later, but FFS. I also used to stash MREs in the barracks and occasionally I'd eat one while blackout drunk at 3am

But I also have to give that place props. When he says “But we are not a food pub. We are an old-fashioned boozer run by an old-fashioned boozer.” ...I gotta respect that, at least.

He also says he survived cancer during COVID and had a stroke in August.

God speed, you crazy British nonconformist, you.

1667671395111.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Shame Ben and Jerrys are anti Semitic otherwise I would try this

Edit: oh it's fake. I still boycott them though. In my defence watching it on reels doesn't show the comments

• 1Mother of God

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have a relative that buys bagged chicken for me to cook, even though I've said its a rip off for years. Think I finally convinced her when I made a meal for the family tonight. 2.5 lbs bag of wings. Inside are 13 total flats and drumettes of extraordinary size, practically like legs. Cook them, and there's a virtual sea of fat that comes off and they shrink down. They must have been flash freezing tons of extra chicken fat into them to up the weight and scam people. Looking it up, there's about 10-12 wings per pound, so basically 60% of that bag was added chicken fat.

Well, at least second dinner was good.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have a relative that buys bagged chicken for me to cook, even though I've said its a rip off for years. Think I finally convinced her when I made a meal for the family tonight. 2.5 lbs bag of wings. Inside are 13 total flats and drumettes of extraordinary size, practically like legs. Cook them, and there's a virtual sea of fat that comes off and they shrink down. They must have been flash freezing tons of extra chicken fat into them to up the weight and scam people. Looking it up, there's about 10-12 wings per pound, so basically 60% of that bag was added chicken fat.

Well, at least second dinner was good.
They soak them in like a water brine too.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pizza Hut melts look good everytime they're advertised. Seem small for the price though - thoughts?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pizza Hut melts look good everytime they're advertised. Seem small for the price though - thoughts?
Pzones used to be $5 or $6 and were essentially a medium pizza folded over; Melts are a large pizza folded over but they only give you half for $7. Better seasoned and crispier though.

2/3 of the food but you pay an extra dollar or two. Meanwhile a carryout large is $9

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pzones used to be $5 or $6 and were essentially a medium pizza folded over; Melts are a large pizza folded over but they only give you half for $7. Better seasoned and crispier though.

2/3 of the food but you pay an extra dollar or two. Meanwhile a carryout large is $9

Do they feel more "Full" with toppings? I never liekd the p'zones because they felt super empty.

• 1Solidarity