The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Pizza Hut melts look good everytime they're advertised. Seem small for the price though - thoughts?
The pepperoni one where there's lots of cheese is ass. The meaty one where the meat takes over from the cheese is not bad. Almost like a pizza taco with the thin crispy crust. Unlike most things pizza hut, I didn't regret it.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
FB_IMG_1667869716579.jpg

• 4Weird Boner
  • 3Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 13 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In-N-Out just opened near me. Never been to one before. What should I start with?
Although the food is alright, it's not mind-blowing. Double double animal style and animal style fries. The fries themselves are meh. Animal style helps them out.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Their burgers are decent, but nothing special, definitely not a fan of their fries either. I’d call them a cheaper and not quite as good whataburger. I occasionally hit them up when I’m in the area of town that has one, which isn’t often.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Although the food is alright, it's not mind-blowing. Double double animal style and animal style fries. The fries themselves are meh. Animal style helps them out.

Pretty much this, the burgers are consistent and great with animal style + chilis. Fries suck ass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I guess not really fast food, but does anyone else like liverwurst sandwiches? I saw some at the store and I hadn't had it since my dad passed like 20 years ago. I ate the whole package in 2 days.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I use to dislike their fries but after living near one and going fairly often, they grew on me. I use to always just get double double animal style as well, but I switched to just getting double double with onion, which is a fantastic by the book burger for a good price.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
In-N-Out just opened near me. Never been to one before. What should I start with?

Their burgers are decent, but nothing special, definitely not a fan of their fries either. I’d call them a cheaper and not quite as good whataburger. I occasionally hit them up when I’m in the area of town that has one, which isn’t often.

Pretty much this, the burgers are consistent and great with animal style + chilis. Fries suck ass.

Double double animal style, and the trick to fixing (or mostly fixing) their fries is to order them well done. They under-fry their fries for some reason and they're always soft and taste undercooked. It's not perfect, but it improves them a ton.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Double double animal style, and the trick to fixing (or mostly fixing) their fries is to order them well done. They under-fry their fries for some reason and they're always soft and taste undercooked. It's not perfect, but it improves them a ton.

My problem with them is they aren't salted, just a fried potato with no flavor.