The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That dip is...Okay. very strong jalapeño smell, little bit of jalapeño taste, that's about it. Didn't taste like cool ranch to me at all and I ate it with the taco flavored doritos. Had a cooling effect though, so maybe it's better with spicy chips.

The only ketchup worth eating is Whataburger spicy. Everything else sucks once you've had it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bigtime question:

What's your go-to Ketchup. Not a "sometimes" ketchup, but the defactor ketchup of your household. After the supply chain shit I had to try a bunch of types and I understand why people don't like ketchup on shit, because most of the companies had a really watery, sugary, and not that good ketchup.

My favorite and a GREAT Ketchup that probably most people have never had is:

View attachment 452279

It's amazing. Takes stuff like leftover meatloaf or low quality microwaved hotdogs and makes them more than palatable. I highly recommend giving it a try as I don't think it's much more expensive than Heinz or Red Gold which were very underwhelming to me.
if you don't say heinz, you weren't raised properly

i do admit i am partial mcdee katsup, i'm almost certain it was the first katsup i had cuz growing up we rarely had american condiments in the house, and if we did have it, it was probably bought for a once a summer bbq

but i'd get mcdees every sunday to collect the happymeal toys

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
imageedit_38_5997474212.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if you don't say heinz, you weren't raised properly

i do admit i am partial mcdee katsup, i'm almost certain it was the first katsup i had cuz growing up we rarely had american condiments in the house, and if we did have it, it was probably bought for a once a summer bbq

but i'd get mcdees every sunday to collect the happymeal toys
The McD's ketchup comes a close 2nd to Heinz. It's been 10 years since McD's dumped Heinz, doesn't feel that long ago though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

restaurants won't be open until 2026, son of a bitch
my wife was askin that we should plan our next move, i said why move?

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Bigtime question:

What's your go-to Ketchup.

Trader Joe's makes good ketchup. Regional option, but worth it if there's one close enough. All the tang and tomatoey flavor without the layers of acidic heart burn most brands try to cover up with extra sugar. It's a pretty low bar, though, since most ketchup is terrible.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

restaurants won't be open until 2026, son of a bitch
Sometime certain fast food places are great because of where they are and the infrequency you get them.
They just opened a Portillos in Dfw and it’s fine, but I don’t think I’ll go back anytime soon.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sometime certain fast food places are great because of where they are and the infrequency you get them.
They just opened a Portillos in Dfw and it’s fine, but I don’t think I’ll go back anytime soon.
Only thing worth getting at Portillos are Chicago Dogs and the chocolate cake shake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Maybe, but In-N-Out is by far my favorite bang-for-your-buck burger joint. If price wasn't an issue I'd just stick with Shake Shack, but that shit's like $15+ for a meal. I find myself on the western half of the US often enough for family and work that it doesn't feel like some rare delicacy either.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe, but In-N-Out is by far my favorite bang-for-your-buck burger joint. If price wasn't an issue I'd just stick with Shake Shack, but that shit's like $15+ for a meal. I find myself on the western half of the US often enough for family and work that it doesn't feel like some rare delicacy either.
I like in-n-out burgers but hate their fries. Whataburger ends up being my go to for value burger.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I like in-n-out burgers but hate their fries. Whataburger ends up being my go to for value burger.
Whataburger is definitely my favorite fast food burger, but in-n-out is pretty good, so I stop their when it’s on my path sometimes. Their fries are definitely trash though.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'll grant you their fries are weak - order them well done and add some salt. I prefer their burgers to Whataburger though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
39C0EBCA-8412-48A8-8BCC-ABF100061B63.jpeg

thermal detonator coke from one of the droid stands in Galaxy’s edge

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yep.

1673470643731.png

Spicy Black Pepper Mcnuggets with Black Garlic or Spicy Cheese sauce.

1673470709720.png

Fucking yepp. Cookies and cream pie.

• 7Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yep.

View attachment 452527

Spicy Black Pepper Mcnuggets with Black Garlic or Spicy Cheese sauce.

View attachment 452530

Fucking yepp. Cookies and cream pie.

Maybe you back answer this, but why the fuck are the Japanese so weird with language when it comes to these advertisements? Why write out “spicy” when they have a word for that? Same with shit like garlic. Why is the Belgian chocolate pie pronounced shokora and not chokora?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The correct order at In-N-Out is 2 double doubles animal style. Then you don't need fries.

• 5Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users