The Fast Food Thread

Kais

<Gold Donor>
They just opened a couple Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. Perfection.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
This is…not a flavor I was expecting. I don’t hate it but it is strange. Has that smooth marshmallow after taste, I’m just not sure how I feel about it.
1AC3CFD1-96E9-46D1-BB8A-6F4C60D5A746.jpeg

• 3Barf
  • 1Haram
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
We are getting one of these in my town.. Shit is soo good.

Don't really care about ice cream all that much, and I've eaten at many of the prime spots the world over (japan sucks at sugar, don't trust their desserts. The ice cream is a lie), but I go out of my way to go to this place a few times a year, as It's the only ice cream I've ever eaten where I've thought that I'd take a gallon of that in my face in one sitting NP. Been here close to a 100 years.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't really care about ice cream all that much, and I've eaten at many of the prime spots the world over (japan sucks at sugar, don't trust their desserts. The ice cream is a lie), but I go out of my way to go to this place a few times a year, as It's the only ice cream I've ever eaten where I've thought that I'd take a gallon of that in my face in one sitting NP. Been here close to a 100 years.

i don't remember anything great ice cream wise, did all the touristy stuff like creme icecream, mochi ice cream

i think i got the ice rolls in korea, probably better in thailand where they have fresher fruits

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream is the devil.

Is it wrong to eat the entire carton in one sitting?
Having been to the cheese factory and smelled them making their cones, no. Eat away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
i don't remember anything great ice cream wise, did all the touristy stuff like creme icecream, mochi ice cream

i think i got the ice rolls in korea, probably better in thailand where they have fresher fruits
We have one of the ice cream roll places here. It's kind of a novelty to watch them make it once. The ice cream itself wasn't much to make us go back a second time.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Am I the only person who opens my peeps, lets them age a couple months in the air, and eats them crunchy?

• 5Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Peeps are in the same category as candy corn. A few are great and anymore than that is a crime against humanity.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Found these bad boys at my local Albertson's, didn't see the voodoo flavored ones. They seasoned the fuck out of them and a re-sealable top which is a boon in my opinion.

1676831793067.png

• 2Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Arby's Spicy Roast Beef Sandwich is legitimately spicy and probably the most flavorful item available in mainstream fast food.

• 2Like