The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lol, this marketing reeks of sales dropping and them trying to figure out how to get the hipsters back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like circus peanuts with extra steps.

7721631.jpg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 8 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol, this marketing reeks of sales dropping and them trying to figure out how to get the hipsters back.
The quotes from Schultz are hilarious. How he thinks it will bring people in to try it and they dont think anyone will care about the massive extra calories from adding the oil.

Props to the person who thought of this awful idea. Cant believe it got approved. Hope they get a fat raise.

Hekotat

The quotes from Schultz are hilarious. How he thinks it will bring people in to try it and they dont think anyone will care about the massive extra calories from adding the oil.

Props to the person who thought of this awful idea. Cant believe it got approved. Hope they get a fat raise.

I'm all for new ideas, but Olive Oil wouldn't even be on the list of things I would consider exploring in my coffee, lol.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did this hippie cleanse once. It was something like eat apples all day then drink this mixture of Epsom salt and olive oil. It was the most disgusting thing ever and I shit for 2 days.

volcano GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My cousin went to Thailand and she hasn't shut up about egg coffee since she returned. Can't find anywhere that makes it so I can check it out though.
Why the fuck would you need anyone to make it for you? Make one cup of super hot coffee. Crack one egg into it. Done.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

Why the fuck would you need anyone to make it for you? Make one cup of super hot coffee. Crack one egg into it. Done.what she describe
What she described was much more complex than just adding an egg.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
What she described was much more complex than just adding an egg.
Unnecessary, if the water is hot enough to poach an egg just plop that sucker in there. Either directly or whisk it a bit and stir it in.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You fucking heathens, first pineapple pizza, now you're desecrating coffee with this bullshit?

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You fucking heathens, first pineapple pizza, now you're desecrating coffee with this bullshit?
Don't knock it til you try it. Butter in your coffee is the shit.

Has to be butter, not margarine or anything.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Don't knock it til you try it. Butter in your coffee is the shit.

Has to be butter, not margarine or anything.

Butter Coffee with Olive Oil and Egg as an Enema.

Think of the profits.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck it, I'm going to start putting cottage cheese on fucking EVERYTHING

• 1Barf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users