The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The cheddar and onion burger at McDonalds is good if you like grilled onions. That's about all you can taste.

Better option is to try and get them to make you a McDouble with grilled onions. It's hit or miss but sometimes they will do it.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Raising Canes is indeed good - I still like Chik Fil A's chicken more, but if I'm feeling squirrelly I'll get RC. That sauce is so good, I've made it at home and its come out damn near exactly the same as it is in the restaurant. Its cheap as shit too. Been eating healthier/dieting the past 6 weeks, but I've really been craving Freebirds & Fuzzy's.... Might have to get a big fucking burrito tomorrow.

Fuzzys = Fish/Shrimp tacos, Freebirds = burritos. Both are much, much better than shitty Chipotle/Qdoba etc.
Agreed with Fuzzy's. Anytime I'm up in north texas, I must needs eat there.

Chipotle > Freebirds. Freebirds has Chipotle by the balls with their steak and queso, but overall, Chipotle makes the better finished product. Plus, I don't like being upsold on er'thing when I go into Freebirds. It also doesn't help that the closest Freebirds is next door to a 5 Guys.

Illuziun_sl said:
I couldn't eat Fuzzys when I went there, it tasted like a piece of shit that some suburban white mom tried making for taco Tuesday.
Your taste is bad. And you should feel bad. Or get your palate replaced.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
i just ate domino's for the first time in 20 years because i had heard good things about the new recipe. it was probably the blandest pizza i've ever had.
I fell for the exact same bullshit my own self. Someone told me how great their pan pizza is so I broke down and tried it. Pathetic.

Some people have no fuggin' clue what good food really tastes like.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
fast food thread, bai
If you'd take Tawmy's cock out of your mouth, you'd know that "fast food" ranges from the swill on every corner to some amazing food.

But you love Tawmy's cock, so I'd imagine that you'll keep it in your mouth. Or your b-hole.

BK still sucks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think as far as the fast 3 go I would rate Wendys > BK > Anything > McD's. With this analysis you can see that I would in fact take a dump in a BK.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wendy's burgers/chicken sandwiches definitely taste the best, but it'd be tough for me to turn down a triple whopper with cheese! Put some BBQ sauce on it, so fucking great.

As for McDonald's, there's no denying their fries (SALTY FUCKIN GOODNESS!), but for me - can't go wrong with a 20 pc. nugget for $4. Great deal!

That being said, I haven't had fast food in over two months, so I don't eat this crap very often. Except Chipotle, I eat that shit every GOD DAMN DAY.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was shocked to see they built a brand new Roy Rogers nearby. I haven't seen one of those in probably close to a decade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whoppas_sl

shitlord
"Max" ftw!
smile.png

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Wendys still has the best fast food chicken sandwich. Their Spicy Chicken sandwich just kills anything Chick Fil A has. Chick Fil A has zero spice, not sure how they can even claim to have a spicy chicken sandwich.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean, if we're going there, In & Out > Everything. Steaks & Shakes in Florida is pretty god damn good too, but is that fast food?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Wendys still has the best fast food chicken sandwich. Their Spicy Chicken sandwich just kills anything Chick Fil A has. Chick Fil A has zero spice, not sure how they can even claim to have a spicy chicken sandwich.
Yeah, you're smoking crack. The Chik Fil A spicy chicken is way more spicy and just better tasting in general than Wendy's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chik Fil A is pretty damn good. Don't care if they're a bunch of homo-haters. I will gladly eat their chicken.