The Fast Food Thread

Wendy's consistently drops the ball whenever i go. Fries are cold and suck and their burgers flavor profiles don't come together the way BK and McD do

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like Wendy's new fries more than the old ones. BK still has the worst fries. McD's are still the best to me though.

I do not like Wendy's new commercials, and prior to that they changed the #4 bacon burger thing from something good to blah. It's basically just bacon and beef now, where it used to have lettuce and such. I prefer it to be balanced, not just a dry pile of meat.

I don't know how Domino's sells food to anyone. I didn't like them with their old recipe, and don't like them now. I can enjoy pretty much every other pizza I've ever had more than Domino's.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I paid a visit to the new Roy Rogers I mentioned a few days ago. First one I've been two in about a decade. The burger was mediocre but they had a pretty good strawberry shortcake sundae.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Some of the guys I work with get the chicken from Roy Rogers every now and then. I don't know how you manage to fuck up fried chicken, but Roy Rogers sure has that shit figured out. It is awful, just awful.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm late to the game, but I found a Cain's semi-near me and it kicks ass. A+, would eat again.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
while i often eat and appreciate good food, i also love all sorts of fast food. burger king is delicious. i used to live in the bay area so in-n-out was always available but they could never get their fries right.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wendy's consistently drops the ball whenever i go.
I think the biggest issue with discussions like this is that despite the fast food industry going to enormous lengths to attain conformity in their product across large areas, local stores and employees can manage to fuck it up regardless. The Wendys where I am at are largely decent, but elsewhere I've tried them and been let down. Hardees seemed to be horrible in this regard, and maybe BK to a lesser extent. McDonalds I'd say is the best across their stores, but their product (imho) suffered because of it and they aren't immune to this shit either.

Can't eat Mickey D's, it's made with too much McLaxative. I pass on most big franchise spots, too many good local chain take out places. Drunken drive-thru at 2am is about the only time I'll hit one.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just learned this week that Arby's = RB's = Roast Beef

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Saw they had a new Hot Mess Burger at Jack in the Box, so I tried it out. It's actually pretty good. Price tag is a bit steep but jalapenos on a burger are a pretty refreshing change for a fast food joint, and they didn't skimp on them either, they were practically falling out of mine (dunno if that's standard).

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
For a burger with jalapenos, yeah, generally they're packed the fuck in.

Five Guys throws in roasted jalapenos if you ask for them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It does refer to the abbreviation RB, but it's because of the brothers who founded Arby's. Raffel Brothers.