The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
CFA/Whataburger were like the last holdouts for a meal under 15 but I'm pretty sure even here they are closer to 20 now for a meal. Hurts my head when I see the Jumbo Jack is anything but a dollar (Currently $4.36).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Went to Papa Murphy's for the first time in a while. This was my go to pizza place for some years. Two family size pizzas were $25 or so usually.

Its $40 now for the same order.

lol. Dominoes is cheaper.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

joz123

Potato del Grande
I don't understand how Grimaldi's stays open anymore. Their small pizza is almost 30 bucks now and the quality is hit or miss a lot there.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't understand how Grimaldi's stays open anymore. Their small pizza is almost 30 bucks now and the quality is hit or miss a lot there.

I had Grimaldi's like 10 years ago and it was amazing. Heard it's not as good as it used to be.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Went to Papa Murphy's for the first time in a while. This was my go to pizza place for some years. Two family size pizzas were $25 or so usually.

Its $40 now for the same order.

lol. Dominoes is cheaper.
Need to find an HEB near you that has the South Flo pizza deal in it. Only place we get pizza from anymore and it's really good. Used to be 10 bucks for large pizza with unlimited toppings, the sky is the limit. They've gone up to maybe 12, and started charging for additional shit. Trick is just to get a supreme and then swap out whatever toppings you want.

Pretty sure they run it as a loss leader and also Bank on you buying a bunch of groceries while you're there. The one we have in the Woodlands is actually really good though and maybe it varies between other locations. It's still the cheapest pizza you can possibly get that's at least quality.

I think they also have an app or something that every week on Monday or Wednesdays or some BS and pieces are a few bucks off, buy one get one half off or something.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Your friend shared this video with you. Watch it now!

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

I finally broke down and tried the mint shake at Arby's, fuck me I'm going to get fat and I hate all of you!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Alright. Bought the strawberry and cherry versions of this just for shits, but goddamn, the strawberry one is fucking lit. If you ever wanted to drink a pink starburst, nows the time.
1708369620415.jpeg

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Alright. Bought the strawberry and cherry versions of this just for shits, but goddamn, the strawberry one is fucking lit. If you ever wanted to drink a pink starburst, nows the time.
View attachment 515366
I drink their black raspberry pretty regularly when I am going for something without caffeine. I also like strawberry Starburst. I will look for this if I get groceries this week.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I finally broke down and tried the mint shake at Arby's, fuck me I'm going to get fat and I hate all of you!
Like we know it's awful for you, but that thing is on another level, last time I looked I believe they are >2000 cals on their own.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
How has Pax Americana not exported Ranch dressing to every part of the globe? It should be the #2 condiment after BBQ sauce.
Ranch is pretty niche to america. Most of the world puts mayo or ketchup on everything. I don't think I've ever seen ranch in the third world, and pretty rarely in europe/asia, basically limited to lol america gimmicks.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

Like we know it's awful for you, but that thing is on another level, last time I looked I believe they are >2000 cals on their own.

I'm a sucker for Andes mints, I've been avoiding trying that shake for a long time. Luckily Arby's is on the other side of town where I rarely go.

• 1Like