The Fast Food Thread

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I know someone who makes a banging chili mac. It's so good it will make you want to remove malware from your website. She isn't around anymore though.

Vitality

HUSTLE
That's just impractical. I'd rather eat a big bowl of chili mac that contains the same amount of cheese and beef.
You're like the shaolin monk of fast food Mc Cheese:

rrr_img_78229.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I have three packets of chips here. One is made out of tomato instead of potato. One is made out of onion. The last is made out of edamame. Damn delicious, and much healthier.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Wendys has pulled pork. Has anyone tried it? Looks kinda gross. Please someone try it so I dont have to.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Wendy's puts their pulled pork on top of a double bacon cheeseburger, it doesn't need to be top tier bbq to be a pretty damn good burger. That's an IF though, idk, haven't been there for a week or two.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wendys has pulled pork. Has anyone tried it? Looks kinda gross. Please someone try it so I dont have to.
my wife wanted a frosty last night and I couldn't pass up trying the pulled pork cheese fries. It wasn't terrible but if I wanted bbq I'd rather go anywhere else. I got the smoky sauce and it was pretty good.