The Fast Food Thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sriracha is pretty awesome. It has similar heat level to other regular off the shelf sauces, but actually has a nice flavor, has a particularly good general spearing 'warmth' in the mouth, and no chemically or vinegar-y aftertaste.

It's not meant to be particularly hot, and you can add it to those super hot sauces to hide some of that chemical burn taste.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sriracha is great. It's garlic-flavored hot sauce. Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
So I tried the pulled pork sandwich from Wendy's. I was prepared to hate it and have a stomache ache. Neither of those things happend. It was actually pretty decent. The only thing I didnt like about it was the bun. The bun was kind of dry and crumbly. For the price I would actually get it again.

7.5/10

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You know how i know Sriracha is everywhere? I can buy it cheaper at walmart than at my asian grocer.I only really use Sriracha in my pho soups, I like a good segregation of sauces.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My grocery store finally started stocking a bigger variety of pizza rolls. It's mostly just been cheese, pepperoni, or combination, but today I noticed they've got jalapeno popper and buffalo chicken. I picked up a 40-count bag of each. My body is ready.

Vitality

HUSTLE
My grocery store finally started stocking a bigger variety of pizza rolls. It's mostly just been cheese, pepperoni, or combination, but today I noticed they've got jalapeno popper and buffalo chicken. I picked up a 40-count bag of each. My body is ready.
Do you do anything special with these or just munch em? (Ex: Bacon Mozzarella topped Baked pizza rolls in a casserol dish) Also: Pics or it didn't happen.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You're going to be really disappointed with the buffalo chicken if it's totino's.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was vindicated this weekend when my wife was watching one of those gay ass cooking shows with the arrogant as fuck pricks who think putting together a bunch of shit into a pot somehow makes them the world's smartest person. She always made fun of the fact when I lived alone I'd eat for dinner every night a tortilla wrap with ham, cheddar cheese and yellow mustard. Well this iron chef fuck made the exact same thing (albiet with fancier ingredients than pre-packaged ham and French's yellow mustard) and called it some microwavable cubano or some gay shit. So I'm basically an iron chef.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Also: Pics or it didn't happen.
The donuts and chips are to tide me over while the pizza rolls cook.

rrr_img_78849.jpg

Khane

Your version is missing the roasted pork, swiss cheese and pickles bro.

Khane

I don't understand the jalapeno popper pizza roll. Why not just buy jalapeno poppers? The pizza dough would only make the popper worse, not better.