The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
David's BBQ flavor is my favorite really. Not a strong enough flavor to overpower the seed itself.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I have a question for the seed connoisseurs. What is the optimal # of seeds to store in cheek to allow for proper dispersion of the flavoring?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I used to do one at a time, but that is some amateur hour shit. I do 4-5 seeds max now. You get the flavor, you don't look like you're taking a load, and you don't run through your stash too quickly.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF doesn't Arby's use real Gyro meat in their Gyro's? You can get the same shit at Subway basically on what they are offering.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why would you go to Arby's for a gyro is the real question. If it's not some local Greek owned dingy place that reeks of armpit then you are in the wrong spot.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
So I went to Applebee's to try the triple bacon burger. It was a greasy mess. Plus, I ordered lettuce, tomato, onion with it. It arrived without it. I asked the bitch that brought it (different from my server) and she said, and I quote: "It's inside the burger." I sat in silence for second because I couldn't believe what i heard. I said, "the lettuce, tomato, and onion are inside the burger?" She said, "Yes, they chop it up and mix it in the meat." She then walked away.

It was so stupid, but she said it with such conviction that I started to doubt myself. I took a bite, and of course, the only thing in the burger was meat and bacon. I bitched and got $10 off my bill (along with the actual lettuce, tomato, onion).

Final score of Applebee's triple bacon burger: 2/10, would not eat again.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a question for the seed connoisseurs. What is the optimal # of seeds to store in cheek to allow for proper dispersion of the flavoring?
I used to do one at a time, but that is some amateur hour shit. I do 4-5 seeds max now. You get the flavor, you don't look like you're taking a load, and you don't run through your stash too quickly.
Or you could just buy the ones that are already de-shelled. No idea how people have the patience to dick around with those bags of shell-on sunflower seeds.

I am cashew guy anyway. Pistachios are about my limit for fucking around with shells.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That defeats the entire purpose of the seed. I don't eat seeds because I'm all NOM NOM IN MAH BELLY I eat them as a light, tasty snack that is pretty hard to overindulge on.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That defeats the entire purpose of the seed. I don't eat seeds because I'm all NOM NOM IN MAH BELLY I eat them as a light, tasty snack that is pretty hard to overindulge on.
Responsible thought and eating behaviours of this sort have no place in this thread!