The Fast Food Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
A little late to the Doritos conversation, but tried these last night after picking some stuff up from Walgreens. They were totally not tight butthole. Just terrible.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Fucking Tony is on my shit list again, no Dr Pepper at Wegman's. But a metric fuckton of Cheerwine, for some reason.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Tony is on my shit list again, no Dr Pepper at Wegman's. But a metric fuckton of Cheerwine, for some reason.
I'm gonna track down the Dr Pepper rep I had talked to and get his name, and punch him in the face. Let me bet, it's fucking Tony too.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
In metric you start measuring at the base, imperial starts measuring at the asshole. Got to measure that "inner fuckton".

Crone

IMG_2160.jpg

Any tried these? In my cart at Costco!

Vaclav

Cheerwine at Wegmans? That's a new one to me was brand new to me when I moved down here - and won't be hearing from Tony, finally got a call back from the department around a week ago, apparently he took his retirement early.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I had never been in a Costco, ever, until 2 days ago when my boss took me there to see what I'm missing.

My resistance to getting a membership has been greatly weakened.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I use my membership for food and disposable razors only. But every damn time I go I have to get a berry smoothie on the way out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bacon I go hog wild with - I consider cheese to be like a condiment, don't want it overwhelming the source.
Same here man. Not to huge on Cheese but Bacon needs to be piled Sky High. In fact would rather have more Bacon instead of Cheese.

So I had never been in a Costco, ever, until 2 days ago when my boss took me there to see what I'm missing.

My resistance to getting a membership has been greatly weakened.
come play with us Big Dogs son.

rrr_img_97989.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure getting a Costco/BJs/Sam's Club membership is a gateway drug for being fat.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, I have 5 people to feed, CostCo is my shit. When I was buying diapers and formula, it was a godsend. I buy some of my girls' clothes there now, toys and stuff, kitchen stuff. CostCo is fucking awesome and Mist is a gateway to being wrong.

Crone

Let's be honest, you can be fat as fuck at Costco... but it doesn't have to be! lol.

10lb bag of M&M's? Yes please. 25lb bag of Doritos? Sure, why not? And probably the worse of it all? All the damn good frozen foods that are quick, easy, and so un-healthy for you!