The Fast Food Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's a thing? What the fuck is a pizza ball?

My fast food game is seriously lacking.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That's a thing? What the fuck is a pizza ball?

My fast food game is seriously lacking.
Judging by the other pizza-themed Japanese convenience store items I've eaten, it would be a deep fried crispy outer coating and inside would be melted cheese and marinara type sauce.

Sadly if someone had of alerted me to their existence when they were out, I would have been able to try them!

id4zmXz.jpg

Majin Buu Pudding

sub34.jpg

Goku Power-Pole Bread

sub44.jpg

Spirit-bomb Rice ball

sub51.jpg

I hear that Vegeta got a salad and Piccolo got a cream-puff as well.

0274a81434e44e1a1e2c7bb67e8098e8.jpg

dbz-food-01.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love how many people travel to Japan on a food quest and Chysamere's is a quest to find the crappiest food

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
heh, I got your powered pole bread...

it's my dick. My dick is the powered pole bread. I have it for you.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I love how many people travel to Japan on a food quest and Chysamere's is a quest to find the crappiest food
Sushi and any other Japanese foods that use raw protein are disgusting. Japanese food is generally bland and "delicate", and Japanese people complain that western food has too much flavour.

The best Japanese food is the cheap stuff, the street food, the grilled food, or the unique things that only the Japanese come up with. Also A5 Kuroge Wagyu Yakiniku.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sushi and any other Japanese foods that use raw protein are disgusting. Japanese food is generally bland and "delicate", and Japanese people complain that western food has too much flavour.

The best Japanese food is the cheap stuff, the street food, the grilled food, or the unique things that only the Japanese come up with. Also A5 Kuroge Wagyu Yakiniku.
Street food is the best food basically anywhere, as long as it doesn't involve cats, dogs or bugs.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That does look amazing. What is it?
It's a spicy chicken katsu sandwich.

The chicken breast will be salted, peppered, dredged lightly in flour, dipped into beaten egg and then coated with panko (Japanese bread crumbs) before being deep fried. Looks like they added chilli spice to the bread crumbs to give it the red colour, and then it's topped with a spicy chilli sauce.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's a spicy chicken katsu sandwich.

The chicken breast will be salted, peppered, dredged lightly in flour, dipped into beaten egg and then coated with panko (Japanese bread crumbs) before being deep fried. Looks like they added chilli spice to the bread crumbs to give it the red colour, and then it's topped with a spicy chilli sauce.
That DOES sound amazing.

The best fried chicken I've ever had came from a tiny, hardcore authentic Japanese restaurant in Providence.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Have you ever seen Chinese STREET food? Like food on the street in China?

Scary fucking shit. Like sci-fi movie scary.
I lived in China town in Toronto. The street food was initially scary. Then, as I sacked up and tried it, it was delicious. And now I miss it.