The Fast Food Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That barely qualifies as food, I wouldn't even feed that to my dog. We're discussing take out, bought food here. Not food that cooks fast.
This thread stopped being only about bought food before rerolled even existed. It evolved to SSJ2 Maximum Power Food For Lazy People thread.

Fucking snobs all over here all of the sudden.

tumblr_n39uh2LejG1rrdnl5o1_500.jpg

BDYFTjOCAAASCWB.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This thread stopped being only about bought food before rerolled even existed. It evolved to SSJ2 Maximum Power Food For Lazy People thread.

Fucking snobs all over here all of the sudden.

tumblr_n39uh2LejG1rrdnl5o1_500.jpg

BDYFTjOCAAASCWB.jpg
Man that cup on the right says "Pizza King" - it looks delicious.

Edit: It actually says "Pizza Ball" because they decided to get tricky and have the tiny star on the kanji character count as a stroke. Without it would be "Pizza King"

Column_sl

shitlord
I might be the only one on the planet that doesn't care for Pizza rolls. I think its the crust that is the nastiest part.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why does KFC in every other country have decent fries but here we only get shitty ass potato wedges.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why does KFC in every other country have decent fries but here we only get shitty ass potato wedges.
Dafuq? Potato wedges are the best thing at KFC. It pisses me off the only KFC now in my area is a KFC/Long John Silvers so they only serve LJS fries and don't have wedges on the menu.

Araxen

I think the important point here is that french fries are fucking delicious. Nothing beats homemade fries though.

I had truffle fries at the movies last night. Hnggggg.
You haven't had Culver's French Fries. They are literally perfect.

Araxen

Dafuq? Potato wedges are the best thing at KFC. It pisses me off the only KFC now in my area is a KFC/Long John Silvers so they only serve LJS fries and don't have wedges on the menu.
Wal-Mart potato wedges at the deli area are just as good if not better. You have to catch them when they haven't been sitting though.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wal-Mart potato wedges at the deli area are just as good if not better. You have to catch them when they haven't been sitting though.
Even fresh wal-mart potato wedges don't hold a candle to kfc wedges and as you mentioned they are pretty much always sitting out.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Even fresh wal-mart potato wedges don't hold a candle to kfc wedges and as you mentioned they are pretty much always sitting out.
I'm with you. I fucking adore KFC potato wedges, and it's one of the very few places left that you can get wedges instead of typical fries. Even steak fries don't hold a candle to a good potato wedge.

I love to bite along the narrow top part kind of like corn on the cob, then squeeze the potato wedge innards out into my mouth, then eat the empty shell. Sooooooo good.