The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wasn't the dude before Norm another SNL guy? The guy who does the funny Clinton impression.
Yeah but instead of funny he just came off as old white racist guy, which I mean when you look at the colonel that's what he is, but it was unsettling to me for some reason. Like black people need any more ammunition against whites. Norm is a much more pleasing person to listen to, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind it if he whispered careless nothings into my ears and took me off to the pleasure zone.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah but instead of funny he just came off as old white racist guy, which I mean when you look at the colonel that's what he is, but it was unsettling to me for some reason. Like black people need any more ammunition against whites. Norm is a much more pleasing person to listen to, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind it if he whispered careless nothings into my ears and took me off to the pleasure zone.
FUCK YOU, DUDE! I LIKED HOW HE PRONOUNCED THEM CHICKEN "FANGERS"!!!!!!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tomorrow is Friday which means I go to that place that does the ridiculous lunches for $8.99. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it was Daryl Hannah.
daryl-hannah-600x450.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I just want you all to know, I accidently had a gluten free bun on my burger today and I wouldn't wish that awful peeve of cardboard on my biggest enemy.

I would have bitches if it weren't for the fact that it was a to go order and I was back at work by the time I found out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wasn't an accident. I believe in Portland you have to ask for the gluten-full bun from now on.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, you have check the +gluten on your iPhone app when ordering.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What they're saying is you need to twirl your handlebar mustache while drinking your peach pale ale crafted in a microbrewery in some guys back yard while tossing a sack onto a corn hole board while saying "yes I want to send myself to an early grave by eating gluten" into the iPad they use as a cash register.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I used an app called "Door Dash" last night to order some 5 Guys and have it delivered.

I ordered a Little Cheese Burger on a bun with grilled onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, mayo, ketchup and lettuce and a small regular fry.

An hour later it showed up, it was cold and I got a lettuce wrap burger with pickle and mustard and a large cajun fry.

I called 5 guys and told them what happened and we went over the order, come to find out the app people call in the order and whoever called it in screwed it up pretty bad. They asked if I could come in and I said sure. I showed them the receipt the app gave me to prove I ordered it that way and they apologized even though it wasn't their fault. They redid my order and gave me a card for another free meal to be used later. Pretty cool of them.

Meanwhile the app hasn't replied to my request for a refund.

If you see the app, avoid it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I never trust delivery because I always assume I'll get the food cold and late. I just have my default order for Five Guys set up on my online profile with them and it is basically one-click checkout.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I've been cutting carbs for the last month and I ordered a 5 Guys burger with no bun(burger bowl, basically). It's just not the same...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As someone who doesn't eat much bread and can easily live without it there are a few things that bread definitely makes better. A burger is one of them. Eggs are another.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm a bread/pasta fiend, but I cut it every few months to maintain my girlish figure.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The app delivery services around here are legit. I use Eat24 and Grubhub pretty often. Can't beat the Indian and Thai prices.