The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We used to do the same shit at Hooters, my friend had designed an app that would create an email, register it at hooters and give us the free app coupon. I don't really like that place but who can argue with free apps.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still eat there. Especially with summer promotion making them basically buy 3 get 1.

I think while they had a couple bad ones they didnt try to hide it like the ice cream folks. It become a popular media buzz piece when you have numerous cases from various smaller single entities as well as bigger chains no one cares about.

At chipotle i can see most of the prep and them making it. Thats way better than most fast food who have all fired or arrested employees for doing horrific gross stuff. From working at a good times/taco johns i could lay out some horror stories myself from the idiots i worked with.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We used to do the same shit at Hooters, my friend had designed an app that would create an email, register it at hooters and give us the free app coupon. I don't really like that place but who can argue with free apps.
I prefer Hooters wings over most of the other big chains. Plus bewbs.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I still eat there. Especially with summer promotion making them basically buy 3 get 1.

I think while they had a couple bad ones they didnt try to hide it like the ice cream folks. It become a popular media buzz piece when you have numerous cases from various smaller single entities as well as bigger chains no one cares about.

At chipotle i can see most of the prep and them making it. Thats way better than most fast food who have all fired or arrested employees for doing horrific gross stuff. From working at a good times/taco johns i could lay out some horror stories myself from the idiots i worked with.
The food is already tainted before they start making your burritos and shit, doesn't matter what you see going on.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am in a good grease coma...local flavor: Gordon's Stoplight - Single burger no mayo, everything else, sm. fries and a chocolate malt. It is the first actual lunch I had all week so it was Fuck the Calories Friday.
Recommended for those of you who may be passing through the Festus -Crystal City Mo area.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I am in a good grease coma...local flavor: Gordon's Stoplight - Single burger no mayo, everything else, sm. fries and a chocolate malt. It is the first actual lunch I had all week so it was Fuck the Calories Friday.
Recommended for those of you who may be passing through the Festus -Crystal City Mo area.
I have some friends in Memphis so I make the trek from KC to Memphis through St Louis a couple times per year. I almost always stop at the White Caste in Festus since we don't have them in KC, and it's like the last one available on the trip. Also then gives me about exactly 4 hours to complete my trip and find a bathroom from that point, as things are a ticking time bomb once White Castle enters your system.

I might have to look up Gordon's next time I drive through though.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The food is already tainted before they start making your burritos and shit, doesn't matter what you see going on.
In regards to the out breaks sure. But in general employee shenanigans it's a big deal. Especially when you are wearing a uniform and badge...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Crystal City, fuck I haven't heard that name in a awhile.

Did Lord Gravy tell you that we both went to the same high school in Texas and lived in the same town in Missouri, unbeknownst to either of us?

How I miss Gringo's and their hot sauce that they got rid of, I'm going to need you to hold the place hostage until they bring back the Pancho Villa sauce, I think Regime wants some too.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Recently went on a no/low carb diet, and I must say, Jimmy Johns unwich lettuce wraps are legit. +1 , would get again!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is where we compare the quality of Wendy's by geographic location.

Also what the definition of Fast Food is.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Tried the new Triple crunch wrap at TB. Little disappointed at the amount of filling. I'd say it has a pretty similar amount to the regular crunch wrap, just with another hard flat taco shell shoved in the middle. Gonna be sticking to my supreme burritos.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Abefroman said:
It is time for McCheese to return to the promised land.

It's bummer we may never see him again.  Doubt he'll get the memo on the new site.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's bummer we may never see him again.  Doubt he'll get the memo on the new site.

Someone on the board tracked down his Facebook at some point, can probably message him to let him know