The Fast Food Thread

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Best Wendy's I've ever had.
I've changed my strategy from the number 6 to just the sandwich and a value drink in protest of value meals being bullshit now

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wendy's doesn't have coffee but they do have a scrotal scab and earwax puree made into a broth by throwing a used litterbox packed full into a high voltage transformer arcing pigeon shit and black squirrel corpses during an acid rain storm and catching the runoff in a BPA lined cup after it runs through 300 yards of cast iron combined sewer line.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wendy's doesn't have coffee but they do have a scrotal scab and earwax puree made into a broth by throwing a used litterbox packed full into a high voltage transformer arcing pigeon shit and black squirrel corpses during an acid rain storm and catching the runoff in a BPA lined cup after it runs through 300 yards of cast iron combined sewer line.
wcDpfoB.gif

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally tried mac n cheetos as there is only one bk in the state I'll eat at. Get less stomach issues from the food. Clean and run by old ladies that run it like a Catholic school. It's like being at a way cheaper chikfile.

Was fresh and oh so delicious. A hair pricey for my fast food Jewishness.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i tried the triple double crunchwrap as well. was pretty decent. worth the $3.49 they're charging for it.

the "spicy" version has jalapeno slices in the top layer. might have some different sauce but i'm not sure.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Had the spicy triple double and was really fucking good. Not much crunch cause that shit get soggy by the time you get home. Can also confirm doesn't look like picture!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't understand how they get away with that sort of manipulation. I get the presentation angle but if you're misrepresenting the product (ie showing half the meat) how does that not come up with some consumer protection law or FTC fines or something.

It happens a lot.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Munchie Meals at Jack in the Box are legit. Burger, curly/regular fries, drink and 2 tacos for 6 bucks. After 9pm though.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Prefer Carls 4 for 4. Drink fry, double cheese, chicken (spicy?)

Had the triple double whatever. I was impressed, first >$2 item I thought was at all approaching worth the value. Was a bit of a mess the tortilla didnt even meet in the middle. Limits exceeded. Had the normal not spicy cuz I a bitch. I didnt even get it crispy as I did have a drive home.

Still prolly a lifelong beefy 5 layer loyalist, but the prices been climbing on those and I need a new value champion. (If I decide triple double > 2 beefy 5's that may do it.)

For the guy that got gyped, I suggest the best of 3 rule with new fast food items. Good chance you got retard in the kitchen. Someone who thinks he's getting emp of the month for skimping. Or possibly your normal one was already overlarge and so the new thing had no where to go to improve. (I have a few places around me that I know they have to be giving double what the little portion card recipies say.)