The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'll accept most sauces. Tomato, alfredo, BBQ, buffalo, pesto. Shit, there's a chain around here called Pizza My Heart that has a dope pizza with fucking mustard as the sauce. Pastrami, pepperoncinis, and mustard.

Delicious.

PMH-PIZZAS-387-San-Andreas.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Onions ruin a pizza. They aren't cooked long enough so they basically have the same flavor as raw onions, which are fucking awful.
That doesn't bother me, but I get why someone would feel that way.

I don't order delivery pizza often, but when I do I usually heat the oven up and toss what I am going to eat in for about 15+ minutes. It seems like I either get cold pizza, or pizza that doesn't seem 'done' enough for my tastes. But I like brick oven pizza that's nearly burned so YMMV. Any onions will be well cooked usually, LOL.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hawaiian pizza is literally the most disgusting "food" that has entered my mouth, beating out the one time I left milk residue in a glass and it grew a large fuzzy mold ring I didn't see in the dark which I then swallowed and threw up.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think the other sauces taste bad, but if I order a pizza and something with god damn barbecue sauce shows up, it's like I ordered a stromoli and you brought me a jelly roll. Yeah, they are similar in some ways, and they taste good, but it's not what I fucking ordered.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Onions ruin a pizza. They aren't cooked long enough so they basically have the same flavor as raw onions, which are fucking awful.

This is my issue with Burger King Whoppers. Mcdonalds diced onions integrate well with the ketchup and overall flavor. But Burger Kings huge rings of raw onion are stupid overpowering. A Whopper ends up tasting like a salad on bread with a touch of meat.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One of our local places does buffalo chicken pizza and uses buffalo sauce as the base and it's pretty baller. But I am a "light sauce" kind of guy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I am dumbfounded by the awful opinions on food being tossed around here lately.

Raw onions are awesome. Bonus points if they're red onions.
Hawaiian pizza is amazing and one of the best set of toppings a pizza can have. Dip the crust in some BBQ sauce for the ultimate luau experience.
Whoppers are delicious and better than any shit that McD's serves.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You know how you get a good whopper at burger king?

Tell them to take the salad and throw it right in the trash. Then ask them to make it a double whopper with cheese.

Then it is good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't mind raw onions on things, but I don't like onions on my pizza, in general.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I am dumbfounded by the awful opinions on food being tossed around here lately.

Raw onions are awesome. Bonus points if they're red onions.
Hawaiian pizza is amazing and one of the best set of toppings a pizza can have. Dip the crust in some BBQ sauce for the ultimate luau experience.
Whoppers are delicious and better than any shit that McD's serves.

So it is written, so it shall be.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sad news friends, sad news indeed. I stopped by the grocery store last night to pick up a snack and I saw that these bad boys:

hqdefault.jpg

were marked as DISCONTINUED!!!! These are THE BEST of the blasted crust pizza rolls, and my heart sinks to know that they won't be available much longer. Why, Totino's, why?! On the plus side, they were discounted to $2.14 a bag.

RIP in peace.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Hawaiian pizza sauce with 3/4 tomato and 1/4 BBQ is the perfect combo. Full BBQ is way to strong by itself.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I bought a big sack of those Buffalo Totino's based on McCheese's recommendation. They were pretty good.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm eating Shake Shack for the first time as I type this. It's good, but far to expensive for what you get.

Fully agree. I had their regular Shackburger cheeseburger, cheese fries, and caramel shake. = $20 fucking dollars!

These aren't large portions either. A BK whopper is larger (for size comparison). Far too expensive.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thanks for the update McCheese. I wanted to try those based on your recommendations, but if they're being disco'd I better grab a bag or 20.