The Fast Food Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
New fast food thing we do is Dickie's bbq. Free kids meal on Sundays so it ends up being $11 for wife, daughter and I

trex

Queen Bee

Ftfy.

I think you're unfamiliar with what a slider is

20110306-141036-little-big-burger-chevre-int-ext.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
New fast food thing we do is Dickie's bbq. Free kids meal on Sundays so it ends up being $11 for wife, daughter and I

Dickey's is actually pretty decent for a chain BBQ place. It's probably the best one we have around my area. Not that we have many options. I dig their jalapeno cheddar sausage with their hot bbq sauce.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dickey's is actually pretty decent for a chain BBQ place. It's probably the best one we have around my area. Not that we have many options. I dig their jalapeno cheddar sausage with their hot bbq sauce.
That's what I get....everytime

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well Arby's finally put out something that tastes of shit. Buffalo Chicken sandwich is two thumbs down.

I had one yesterday and I thought it was pretty fucking good. So good, in fact, that I ate the goopy sauced up shredded lettuce at the end. It had almost a garlicy hint to the sauce too.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had one yesterday and I thought it was pretty fucking good. So good, in fact, that I ate the goopy sauced up shredded lettuce at the end. It had almost a garlicy hint to the sauce too.

I'll probably give it another try, my Arby's is usually spot on. I was super hungover too which may have contributed.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I also like the buffalo chicken, although I wish it was spicier.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I feel sad that Harshaw doesn't have good bbq options. Although my fast food option today consisted of a frozen chicken sandwich (I bought a box of them from Costco) but I smothered it in Frank's to make it palatable. So, I really have no room to talk.

Going for Italian tonight though with my sis and b-i-l...G and I always had a date night with them on Fridays...we continue the tradition and keep an empty chair for him. I miss him but I have the best family ever.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sorry not sorry you're totes #wrong. Smashburger is huge if you're a 10-year-old girl, maybe.

Look at this shit, it's practically a slider. I think their standard burger is only 1/2 pound? A proper burger is 2/3 AT LEAST, or even a pound if you're a grown ass adult. Maybe you can order that at Smashburger, I dunno. I went there, ordered their standard big smash or whatever, and left hungry as fuck.

View attachment 46365
never been to a burger joint that offered bigger and wider beef ratio than er....buns...

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My opinion on smash burger is that the burger is better than five guys but not the fries. Give it a try, I think you'll enjoy yourself.

kudos

<Banned>
never been to a burger joint that offered bigger and wider beef ratio than er....buns...
Pretty sure Wendy's is known for this all the way back to Dave saying it must be that way.

What is the opinion on PDQ? Every review I hear is it's quality food but the price is fucking stupid and not really worth it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If Dickies BBQ is decent BBQ in your city...i shed a tear for you. No one should have to live like that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure Wendy's is known for this all the way back to Dave saying it must be that way.

What is the opinion on PDQ? Every review I hear is it's quality food but the price is fucking stupid and not really worth it.
nah...our Wendys doesn't do it..in the picture it does