The Fast Food Thread

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That makes me sad because even though you're talking about edible gravy, it reminded me of our favorite black poster
Yeah...I really wanted to capitalize Gravy when I posted that....I really can't say the word without picturing him ♡

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's one right up the street from me and I've never been. In fact I've only eaten at KFC twice in my life.

What exactly am I missing out on?
Just buy a KFC bowl, basically all of KFC's best hits in one plate of "fuck you, just eat this shit" deliciousness, why? why does this messed up bowl look so horrible, but taste so good?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Funnilly enough my wife worked at a la-carte place and would let me order whatever the hell I wanted. She even made me ghost pepper wings and everyone got super pissed at the smell.

She would make me KFC bowls if I asked and they were awesome. I feel like I'd need 2 from KFC..

trex

Queen Bee
We had pizza Sunday and then I wanted pizza last night for dinner and my wife said we needed a break from pizza

Do I divorce?

No. Tell her your the man and you make the decisions.

Raising Canes is the best chicken, other than chick-fil-a of course. They don't have one here though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Proper way to order Little Caesars pizza is bacon with extra sauce and we'll done. Also, ask for their in store parmesan cheese. It is saltier than normal parmesan and just awesome.

The proper way to "order" Little Caesars is not to order at all. Little Caesars is for Hot N' Ready pizzas when you need that pizza fix on-demand to eat in the car on the way home. If you're placing an actual order you're doing it wrong and wasting your time.

They have drive thrus for a reason.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those fuckers advertised that stuffed crust deep dish ready to go and when I went they did not have any ready. The cashier tells me it'll just be a minute so I'm thinking ok, they must have some coming out. Fuckers had to make it from the start so I waited like 30 minutes, damn false advertising. Place was stupid busy though and I saw one person in the whole store, both taking and cooking the orders.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
We're getting a place called Smashburger here in town. First I've heard of the place. Anyone know if it's good or have some recommendations on what to try when they open?

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
We're getting a place called Smashburger here in town. First I've heard of the place. Anyone know if it's good or have some recommendations on what to try when they open?

You should try the burger. Lol jk. I like the one with goat cheese and cucumber. It's a big commitment though, the burger is really big. I personally prefer smaller burgers that you can finish the whole thing and have some fries too. I hate it when I only eat half a burger and it ends up looking all gross and mangled on my plate.

Is anyone catching onto the sweet potato fry craze? I am. I'm obsessed and theirs are realllllly good. I order extra crispy though.

If you have a lady trying to watch her figure, or with some weird eating disorder (kidding), the chicken sandwiches are really good too.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a Smashburger somewhat close to the office but I've never been. Figure it's no different than 5 Guys.

Sweet potato fries are a stupid craze and I hate places that only offer sweet potato fries. What's worse are yucca fries. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

• 1Like

McCheese

Smashburger has tiny ass burgers. Trex has no clue what she's talking about. Insanely overhyped place. Stick with 5 Guys: burgers are better and you get more fries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not obsessed with sweet potatoes, but I don't get the hate for them either. I'll usually get the sweet potato fries if we end up at Red Robin for dinner or what not.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
you must be new here. Let me introduce myse... wait im your guild leader you already know me

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
We had pizza Sunday and then I wanted pizza last night for dinner and my wife said we needed a break from pizza

Do I divorce?

he-Only-Family-In-The-World-To-Be-Sad-About-a-Hot-Tasty-Delivery-Pizza-In-Dumb-Infomercial-Fail-.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well Arby's finally put out something that tastes of shit. Buffalo Chicken sandwich is two thumbs down.

trex

Queen Bee
Smashburger has tiny ass burgers. Trex has no clue what she's talking about. Insanely overhyped place. Stick with 5 Guys: burgers are better and you get more fries.

EXCUSE ME? Rustled as fuck right now. Smash burger has enormous burgers. You are fat if their burgers aren't big enough for you. I'm from just outside of Denver-- I've been to the original before it was huge.

To prove I'm right, here's a pic I found on Google

ls.jpg

2010-01-02-smashburger-bacon.jpg

If this is not big enough for you. RIP, you will die at 35.

McCheese

EXCUSE ME? Rustled as fuck right now. Smash burger has enormous burgers. You are fat if their burgers aren't big enough for you. I'm from just outside of Denver-- I've been to the original before it was huge.

To prove I'm right, here's a pic I found on Google

If this is not big enough for you. RIP, you will die at 35.

Sorry not sorry you're totes #wrong. Smashburger is huge if you're a 10-year-old girl, maybe.

Look at this shit, it's practically a slider. I think their standard burger is only 1/2 pound? A proper burger is 2/3 AT LEAST, or even a pound if you're a grown ass adult. Maybe you can order that at Smashburger, I dunno. I went there, ordered their standard big smash or whatever, and left hungry as fuck.

smashburger-size.jpg

• 1Like