The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You son of a bitch. I saw the picture and I got excited that the Kings Hawaiian was available. :(

That is a pretty damn good sandwich.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I mostly agree but those Hawaiian rolls are delicious and there is this corner deli near me that serves this amazing sandwich on Dutch Crunch.

TURKEY BUTTA

House roast turkey, apple butter, havarti cheese, bacon and avocado on dutch crunch roll

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had lunch with my dirty rotten wife and we had a BBQ I made for lunches this week.

"We were out of buns so i went to the store before you got here and got some buns"

She got freaking Kings Hawaiian buns. I gave her a death stare and almost brought up the D word. I may have to grab her by the pussy tonight to offset this injustice.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I had the Bacon King the other day it was good but not great. The Cheetos Chicken fries were also underwhelming.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Cheeto Chicken fries were the worst thing I have had from fast food since the Obama administration started. That is including the food poisoned sprinkled shit I got from Del Taco.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Cheeto Chicken fries were the worst thing I have had from fast food since the Obama administration started. That is including the food poisoned sprinkled shit I got from Del Taco.

Lol what happened with Del Taco!???

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Okay I have only been there once before so wasn't sure.

I think you said you like super hot to me once and their super hot is ok but not that hot and tastes more like the chemical pepper taste. It's been literally 8 years since I've been so they may be better now.

Their garlic ones ruled for flavor with a beer though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Garlic Parm or Honey BBQ if you just want good flavor and don't care about 'heat'. Their queso is pretty good too.

Had Hardee's beer cheese burger. Pretty great, I'd give 8/10.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Regime got it backwards heat is definitely not my thing. We had garlic parmesan, honey BBQ, and medium. I wasn't crazy about any of it but the garlic parmesan and honey BBQ was okay. I should have gotten the spicy garlic but I got it and the garlic parmesan mixed up.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I had the Bacon King the other day it was good but not great. The Cheetos Chicken fries were also underwhelming.
I don't think people go to fastfood restaurant for great food.

fucking popeyes is great tho.

Last edited by a moderator: